MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, September 8
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, December 20. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32033, p2
The article presents statistical information on bond market. The article also includes economic indicators, Government Securities Prices and Municipal Bond Index.
- Venezuela: Sentiment Bolsters Issuance. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/14/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 46, p10
Reports on the foreign bond issued by the government of Venezuela in March 2005. Effect of the demand on the value of the bond; Plan of the government to issue a foreign bond by the end of March 2005; Tabular representation of economic indicators from 2003 to 2006.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, October 14. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31739, p2
Presents the charts depicting the bonds in the U.S. as of October 14, 2003. Major bond deals; Economic indicators; Prices of government securities.
- FNM bonds spark market interest. Habsuda, Pavel // Slovak Spectator;07/31/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 29, p6
Reports on investors' renewed interest in capital market in Slovakia. Market price for the National Property Fund bond; Average yield and maturity of treasury bills issued by the government on July 13, 2000; Total bids on the June 26, 2000 auction of 364-day T-bills.
- Cazenove's Le Jehan: Changing correlations, safe havens and portfolio hedges. Jehan, Joe Le // Fundweb;6/19/2013, p8
A blog from fund manager Joe Le Jehan on the pullbacks in the government bonds and equity markets, is presented.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, July 10. // Bond Buyer;07/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30929, p2
Provides information on the performance of various economic indicators in the United States as of July 10, 2000. Consumer credit; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal futures.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, September 27. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31977, p2
Presents charts depicting the performance of the bond market in the U.S. as of September 27, 2004.
- Munis Unchanged as Largest Deals Price in Primary. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;11/21/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32759, p2
The article reports on the municipal market performance in the U.S. It is stated that the municipal market reveals a $3.8 billion sale of bond anticipations for the North Texas Tollway Authority and a $650 million general competitive bond sale for the Clark County, Nevada School District....
- Bond boom petering out. Steyn, Greta // Finance Week;11/3/2003, p58
Reports on the significance of a positive yield curve to the bond market in South Africa. Upgrading of South Africa's credit rating; Implication of increasing economic growth and inflationary expectations on bond yields.