2003 CRES Conference
- 5,000 Expected at Roundup. // Solar Today;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p66
Reports that the Texas Renewable Energy Industries Association and the Texas Solar Energy Society will host the sixth annual Renewable Energy Roundup and Green Living Fair in September 2005 in Fredericksburg, Texas.
- Materials Challenge In Alternative & Renewable Energy. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Oct/Nov2011, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p59
The article offers information on the Materials Challenges in Alternative and Renewable Energy (MCARE) 2012 to be held at Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort in Florida from February 26 to March 1, 2012.
- Come to Denver for WREF 2012! Greene, Susan // Solar Today;May2012, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p6
The article offers information on the World Renewable Energy Forum (WREF 2012) to be held in Denver, Colorado on May 13-17, 2012.
- Global Marine Renewable Energy Conference. // Sea Technology;Mar2013, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p29
The article offers information on the 6th Global Marine Renewable Energy Conference (GMREC VI) to be held on April 10-11, 2013 at the Almas Temple in Washington, D.C.
- Energy Show 2011 explores smart solutions. // Engineers Journal;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p129
The article offers information on the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland's (SEAI) Energy Show to be held at the RDS in Dublin, Ireland on March 30-31, 2011.
- Nicaragua hosts Ben Linder Alternative Energy Conference. Atkinson, Barbara // Earth Island Journal;Spring90, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p22
Presents the highlights of the Benjamin Linder Memorial Conference on Alternative Sources of Energy and Rural Electrification in Managua, Nicaragua on November 21-25, 1989. Includes wind energy sessions; Small-scale hydroelectric sessions; Field trips to alternative energy projects.
- Boosting renewables. // Natural Life;May/Jun97, Issue 55, p8
Reports on the holding of a Renewable Energy conference in Ottawa, Ontario in mid-April 1997.
- Renewable fuels summit Jan. 28. // Wallaces Farmer;Dec2013, Vol. 138 Issue 12, p48
The article offers information on the Eight Annual Iowa Renewable Fuels Summit and Trade Show to be held at the Meadows Conference Centre at Prairie Meadoes in Altoona, Iowa on January 28, 2014.
- Sundance Square's green efforts cited. Bassett, Elizabeth; Francis, Robert // Fort Worth Business Press;10/25/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p17
The article announces that Sundance Square received the Green Power Leadership Award from the Center of Resource Solutions during the Renewable Energy Markets 2010 conference in Portland, Oregon.