2003 CRES Conference
- 5,000 Expected at Roundup. // Solar Today;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p66
Reports that the Texas Renewable Energy Industries Association and the Texas Solar Energy Society will host the sixth annual Renewable Energy Roundup and Green Living Fair in September 2005 in Fredericksburg, Texas.
- Come to Denver for WREF 2012! Greene, Susan // Solar Today;May2012, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p6
The article offers information on the World Renewable Energy Forum (WREF 2012) to be held in Denver, Colorado on May 13-17, 2012.
- Energy Show 2011 explores smart solutions. // Engineers Journal;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p129
The article offers information on the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland's (SEAI) Energy Show to be held at the RDS in Dublin, Ireland on March 30-31, 2011.
- Nicaragua hosts Ben Linder Alternative Energy Conference. Atkinson, Barbara // Earth Island Journal;Spring90, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p22
Presents the highlights of the Benjamin Linder Memorial Conference on Alternative Sources of Energy and Rural Electrification in Managua, Nicaragua on November 21-25, 1989. Includes wind energy sessions; Small-scale hydroelectric sessions; Field trips to alternative energy projects.
- Boosting renewables. // Natural Life;May/Jun97, Issue 55, p8
Reports on the holding of a Renewable Energy conference in Ottawa, Ontario in mid-April 1997.
- Renewable fuels summit Jan. 28. // Wallaces Farmer;Dec2013, Vol. 138 Issue 12, p48
The article offers information on the Eight Annual Iowa Renewable Fuels Summit and Trade Show to be held at the Meadows Conference Centre at Prairie Meadoes in Altoona, Iowa on January 28, 2014.
- An explosion of renewable energy options presented in REP. // Energy Management News;Dec2013, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p6
The article offers information on the Certified Renewable Energy Professional (REP) training to be held in Cape Town, South Africa from October 14-17, 2014.
- Leaders convene for Renewable Energy Roundtable in Garden City. // High Plains Journal;2/17/2014, Vol. 132 Issue 7, p8B
The article reports on a renewable energy roundtable event organized by Finney County Economic Development Corp. and Dodge City and Ford County Development Corp. in Kansas on January 30, 2014.
- Global Marine Renewable Energy Conference. // Sea Technology;Mar2013, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p29
The article offers information on the 6th Global Marine Renewable Energy Conference (GMREC VI) to be held on April 10-11, 2013 at the Almas Temple in Washington, D.C.