2003 CRES Conference
- Come to Denver for WREF 2012! Greene, Susan // Solar Today;May2012, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p6
The article offers information on the World Renewable Energy Forum (WREF 2012) to be held in Denver, Colorado on May 13-17, 2012.
- Nicaragua hosts Ben Linder Alternative Energy Conference. Atkinson, Barbara // Earth Island Journal;Spring90, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p22
Presents the highlights of the Benjamin Linder Memorial Conference on Alternative Sources of Energy and Rural Electrification in Managua, Nicaragua on November 21-25, 1989. Includes wind energy sessions; Small-scale hydroelectric sessions; Field trips to alternative energy projects.
- Boosting renewables. // Natural Life;May/Jun97, Issue 55, p8
Reports on the holding of a Renewable Energy conference in Ottawa, Ontario in mid-April 1997.
- An explosion of renewable energy options presented in REP. // Energy Management News;Dec2013, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p6
The article offers information on the Certified Renewable Energy Professional (REP) training to be held in Cape Town, South Africa from October 14-17, 2014.
- Leaders convene for Renewable Energy Roundtable in Garden City. // High Plains Journal;2/17/2014, Vol. 132 Issue 7, p8B
The article reports on a renewable energy roundtable event organized by Finney County Economic Development Corp. and Dodge City and Ford County Development Corp. in Kansas on January 30, 2014.
- Global Marine Renewable Energy Conference. // Sea Technology;Mar2013, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p29
The article offers information on the 6th Global Marine Renewable Energy Conference (GMREC VI) to be held on April 10-11, 2013 at the Almas Temple in Washington, D.C.
- Materials Challenge In Alternative & Renewable Energy. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Oct/Nov2011, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p59
The article offers information on the Materials Challenges in Alternative and Renewable Energy (MCARE) 2012 to be held at Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort in Florida from February 26 to March 1, 2012.
- Speakers Outline Challenges, Opportunities for Coal. Castro, James E. // State Journal (WV);11/18/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p14
Information about the seventh annual Energy and Natural Resource Symposium held on November 9, 2011 in Huntington, West Virginia is presented.
- Renewable energy champion. // Power Watch India;Jun2014, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p69
The article offers information on the Renergy 2014 conference to be hosted by Tamil Nadu Energy Development Agency (TEDA) and supported by the Tamil Nadu government at Chennai Trade Center (CTC) on June 12-14 in Tamil Nadu, India.