Products & services
- Phenomenal growth continues. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec97, Vol. 224 Issue 12, p51
Presents a guide to the Fourth Annual Underground Construction Technology Conference & Exhibition which will be held on January 13-15, 1998 in Houston, Texas. Expected number of exhibitors and attendees; Field events; Industrial sessions; Educational sessions; Hotel and travel data; Sampling of...
- UCT `97 products/services. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Dec96, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p54
Presents various products and services offered at the 1997 Underground Construction Technology International Conference & Exhibition. Includes ACO Utility by ACO Polymer Products Inc.; Asplundh Pipeline Services; Slimline Pan & Rotate Color Camera by BUCHEN S.I.S; DENLOCK clay pipe by Can-Clay...
- Industry's Premier. Francis, Karen E. // Underground Construction;Aug2013, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p26
The article offers information on the 2014 Underground Construction Technology International Conference & Exhibition (UCT) to be held in Houston, Texas on January 28-30, 2014, which will feature educational workshops, new underground piping technologies and underground construction equipment.
- UCT, Industry Launches DrillZone - An HDD Information/Education Initiative. // Underground Construction;Dec2013, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p25
The article offers information on the DrillZone, a special area within the Underground Construction Technologies (UCT) exhibition 2013, designated as an interactive, hands-on education experience for attendees interested in horizontal directional drilling (HDD). The DrillZone Participants...
- More than an oil change. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Nov97, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p38
Suggests tips on maintaining and increasing productivity of equipment used in underground construction. Includes careful monitoring of the condition of equipment; Dedication of personnel to specific equipment; Need for advanced planning in getting the right equipment for each job.
- New products. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p71
Features underground construction equipment from several companies available as of December 1997. Includes Indeco's MES 8500 breaker; Stow Manufacturing's mud pumps; Stone Construction Equipment Inc.'s trench compactor.
- Equipment spotlight. // Underground Construction;Jan1998, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p12
Describes several construction equipment. Includes Caterpillar Series III Hytat machines; John Deere's 750C and 850C dozers; John Fabick Tractor's Challenger 65 Welder Tractor.
- Equipment spotlight. // Underground Construction;Mar1998, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p14
Features equipment and supplies designed for use in underground construction. Includes horizontal directional drills from Case Corp.; Beavertail Backreamer from Ditch Witch; DUB-Wise Duct Pullers from DCD Design & Manufacturing Ltd.
- New products. // Underground Construction;Mar1998, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p70
Provides information on equipment and supplies of use in the underground construction industry. Includes Pipe & cable Hound attachment from Rockland Manufacturing Co.; S25 Uniram hydraulic hammer from Rammer; Excavator from Hitachi; Pumps from Ingersoll-Rand.