Results of Competitive Sales
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/27/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31707, p13
Presents results of negotiated sales of various organizations in the U.S. as of August 2003. Negotiation details of the purchases; Book entry details of the purchases.
- New homes, remodeling cited for strong 2004 grill sales. // LP/Gas;Jan2005, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p30
The article reports that the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association announces that 14.5 million new grills, an increase of 2.5 percent over 2003 were purchased this year. And the industry expects the number of grills shipped out to rise to 15 million in 2005. The association credits strong new...
- Spring Air's Nation: December offers opportunity for bedding. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;12/12/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 14, p28
The article comments on the decline in sales for bedding products for the month of December 2005 in the U.S. The International Sleep Products Association reveals the decrease in the yearly shipments total. Airbed producer and retailer Select Comfort rolled out a holiday promotion in the magazine...
- More retailers expect better sales in second quarter. Hallan, James P. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/27/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p24
The article presents an outlook for retail trade in Michigan. The Michigan Retail Index survey, a joint project of the Michigan Retailers Association and the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revealed that 31% of retailers in the state posted increases in sales in March 2009 but 55% reported...
- Part Three - Indicators for OECD non-member countries. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Jan2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 1, p209
Presents statistical data on the economic performance of several non-member countries of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development from 1999 to 2003. Brazil; China; India; Indonesia.
- Chicago PMI Inches Up in June. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/1/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31668, p2
Reports on rise in the Chicago Purchasing Manager Index (PMI) for the month of June 2003, as compiled by Chicago, Illinois-based National Association of Purchasing Management. Methodology used by the Association in compiling the PMI data; Information on the performance of other indexes in the...
- Hanging tough in a TOUGH MARKET. McLean, Mike // Journal of Business (10756124);8/14/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 17, pB1
The article reports on the decline of home sales agents in Spokane County, Washington in 2008. Rob Higgins, executive officer of the Spokane Association of Realtors, says that the organization's agents decreased from 2250 in 2007 to 2150. It states that the 4.4% decrease is attributed to the...
- News Update. // Garden Retail;Jan/Feb2008, p4
The article presents the Gardening Review report presented at the recent Horticultural Trades Association (HTA) management group meeting in Great Britain. The said report outlines the condition of the market and sets off growth opportunities for the industry such as the possible increase in...
- Introduction. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Feb2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 2, preceding p5
Focuses on the use of Main Economic Indicators (MEI) on Organization for Economic Co-Operation and Development (OECD) Member countries and other non-member countries. Ways on how the indicators are presented; Purpose of MEI; Information on how MEI are published.