Competitive Note Offering
- Recent Developments in Cross-Border Investment in Securities. Bertaut, Carol C.; Griever, William L. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Winter2004, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p19
Reports on developments in cross-border investment in securities in the U.S. Foreign holdings of U.S. securities; Foreign investment patterns; U.S. holdings of foreign securities.
- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/18/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 40, p50
Presents charts depicting securities in the U.S. as of October 2004.
- Closing the Book on Folios. Polyak, Ilana // Money;Jun2002, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p57
Reports on the troubles facing folios, hybrid investments which combine characteristics of funds and brokerage accounts. Mention of the four major players, Netfolio, BuyandHold, Foliofn, and ShareBuilder; Thoughts of Foliofn chief executive officer Steve Wallman; Benefits and drawbacks of folios.
- MUG Closed But Is Migration Complete? Sandman, John // Securities Industry News;6/2/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p4
The closing of Swift's 7775 message users group (MUG) marked the official termination of the old, text-centric messages from the Swift network. Some sources are suggesting that some Swift users have stripped functionality out of the 15022 messages in order to be able to send them on the Swift...
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;6/29/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32164, p34
Presents a chart depicting Midwest invisible supply of bonds in the U.S. Issuers and purpose; Value of the bond; Status of the supply.
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO 8 INDICES. // High Yield Report;3/10/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p8
Ranks the performance of high-yield securities as of March 5, 2003. Issuing company; Bond price; Rating.
- Perpetual notions. Freeman, Peter // Bulletin with Newsweek;02/01/2000, Vol. 118 Issue 6209, p59
Discusses points of concern relating to income securities, one of the more important listed investments made available to individual Australians. Payment of relatively high income returns; Income securities as not having to be redeemed by issuers; Status as perpetual floating rate notes;...
- Investment Commentary. Preston, James E. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/04/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p29
Focuses on the types of stock investing, value and growth. Advantages and limitations of the two styles for investors; Combination of the styles; Characteristics of stocks under value investing and growth investing.
- BMI VIEW: MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/8/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 29, p3
Presents updates on the equities market of Bahrain and Egypt as of November 2004. Factor that influence the increase of Egypt's equities; Performance of Bahrain's stock market.