- Ditch Witch unveils new `family'. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Nov97, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p54
Announces the release of the Jet Track directional drilling rigs developed by Ditch Witch. Features of the rigs; Systems approach used in directional drilling; Design elements of the rigs; Pullback and fluid flow of the rigs.
- New HDD family sets high standard. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, A Supplement to... p4
Features the Jet Trac directional boring equipment manufactured by Charles Machine Works Inc. Capabilities; Specifications; Ease of use. INSET: Downhole HP most effective measures of productivity..
- Revolutionary advances in drill pipe. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, A Supplement to... p7
Describes the advances made in drill pipe design for horizontal directional boring systems manufactured by Charles Machine Works Inc. Introduction of the Power Pipe product line; Drill pipe choices; Fluid savings.
- Ditch Witch Unveils Grade Drilling System, Fluid Mixing System. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jun2001, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p58
Focuses on the two products introduced by Ditch Witch for horizontal directional drilling. Grade-drilling system; FM50 drilling fluid system.
- Ditch Witch JT1720 Mach 1 Introduced To HDD Market. // Underground Construction;Jun2001, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p98
Focuses on the JT1720 Mach 1, a horizontal directional drilling equipment introduced by Ditch Witch. Features of the equipment; Technological components of the equipment.
- Ditch Witch designs new jet trac systems. // Transmission & Distribution World;Jul98, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p14
Reports on Ditch Witch's development of a line of Jet Trac directional boring systems. Includes the JT90L and the JT1720 systems; Features of the product line; Use of the Jet Trac family to reduce labor and to speed non-boring activities.
- Solid rock? No problem. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Dec2009, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p12
The article evaluates the All Terrain 30/20, 40/20 and 100 directional drills from Ditch Witch.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr2001, Vol. 228 Issue 4, p75
Introduces several gas distribution products. FlowCat's TJ60-B1 insertion style vortex flow meter; Ditch Witch's JT2720 Mach 1 horizontal directional drilling system; Farris Engineering's series 3800 pilot operated pressure relief valves.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Underground Construction;Sep2014, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p58
The article offers information on several products which includes the JT60 and JT60 All Terrain horizontal directional drills from Ditch Witch, the HXT drill pipe from Hunting Trenchless, and the Flygt 2600 series dewatering pump from Godwin.