Revolutionary advances in drill pipe
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Underground Construction;Sep2014, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p58
The article offers information on several products which includes the JT60 and JT60 All Terrain horizontal directional drills from Ditch Witch, the HXT drill pipe from Hunting Trenchless, and the Flygt 2600 series dewatering pump from Godwin.
- Right Drill Pipe Essential To Any Project. // Underground Construction;Dec2014 Supplement UCT Preview, p4
The article offers information on several drilling pipes for the horizontal directional drilling (HDD) process from Ditch Witch including the Power Pipe HD, the Power Pipe All Terrain, and the Power Pipe Forged.
- Ditch Witch unveils new `family'. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Nov97, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p54
Announces the release of the Jet Track directional drilling rigs developed by Ditch Witch. Features of the rigs; Systems approach used in directional drilling; Design elements of the rigs; Pullback and fluid flow of the rigs.
- New HDD family sets high standard. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, A Supplement to... p4
Features the Jet Trac directional boring equipment manufactured by Charles Machine Works Inc. Capabilities; Specifications; Ease of use. INSET: Downhole HP most effective measures of productivity..
- Downhole tools. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, A Supplement to... p8
Features several downhole tools designed to enhance directional boring capabilities of the Jet Trac systems manufactured by Charles Machine Works Inc. Includes the single roller cone tool; Easy-connect system; Heat-sensitive plug for fluid nozzles. INSET: Special tools for special needs..
- Ditch Witch Unveils Grade Drilling System, Fluid Mixing System. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jun2001, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p58
Focuses on the two products introduced by Ditch Witch for horizontal directional drilling. Grade-drilling system; FM50 drilling fluid system.
- Ditch Witch JT1720 Mach 1 Introduced To HDD Market. // Underground Construction;Jun2001, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p98
Focuses on the JT1720 Mach 1, a horizontal directional drilling equipment introduced by Ditch Witch. Features of the equipment; Technological components of the equipment.
- Ditch Witch designs new jet trac systems. // Transmission & Distribution World;Jul98, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p14
Reports on Ditch Witch's development of a line of Jet Trac directional boring systems. Includes the JT90L and the JT1720 systems; Features of the product line; Use of the Jet Trac family to reduce labor and to speed non-boring activities.
- Sizing up drill pipe. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Mar1997, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p47
Deals with drill pipe, the key element of directional drilling. Types of pipes for horizontal directional drilling and their descriptions; Statements of pipe manufacturers regarding their pipe products.