I MADE MY wedding ring FROM MY leg bone
- Queen for a Day. Caswell, C. // Louisville Magazine;Spring/Summer 2011 Bride Supplement, p40
Photographs of several wedding costumes and accessories including venise lace and tulle tea-length gown, brown corduroy pants, and 14-karat gold cameo ring are presented.
- Pearing Up. // Town & Country;Oct2008 Weddings Supplement, p81
The article features several diamond rings for wedding including Leviev 7.67-carat diamond ring, David Morris 2.49-carat diamond ring, and Tiffany & Co. 3.54-carat diamond ring.
- with these RINGS �. Proddow, Penny; Fasel, Marion // InStyle;Summer2006 Instyle, Vol. 13, p188
Several photographs of rings for weddings and engagements are presented.
- Size matters. Sykes, Plum // Vogue;Feb2000, Vol. 190 Issue 2, p172
Presents a fictitious correspondence between two individuals about weddings and wedding rings. Reasons for marrying; Sizes of rings; Searching for a ring.
- Band Together. // Town & Country;Spring/Summer2009 Weddings, p83
The article lists several diamond rings for weddings which include the Harry Kotlar platinum Infinity Link band, Oscar Heyman platinum Cog band, and Tacori platinum Crescent Silhouette band.
- A too-small ring put the squeeze on her big day. Adato, Allison; Tauber, Michelle; Bane, Vickie; Boone, Mary; Dawkins, Walter; Stoynoff, Natasha; Marx, Linda; Westfall, Jill // People;8/11/2003, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p103
The article presents wedding day mishaps. Some brides are dead-set on squeezing into snug dresses; Buffy Williams was determined to jam on her too-tight ring. And so it was that at the couple's 1999 reception near Mount Olive Baptist Church in Plant City, Fla., "I noticed that my finger was...
- $14 Wedding Bands. Aughenbaugh, Anna // Good Old Days;Dec2007, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p56
The article discusses the author's experience in 1956 when her then husband-to-be bought two plain gold wedding bands for $14.
- Stunning Solitaires. Severs, Heather Bracher // Town & Country;Aug2003 Weddings Supplement, Vol. 157 Issue 5279, p41
Features several engagement rings and wedding jewelries.
- Ring in the new. Fasel, Marion; Proddow, Penny // InStyle;Spring2002, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p147
Features several styles of the wedding rings. Elements making the rings glamorous; Effect of a detailed design of the ring; Suitability of wearing simple and sophisticated bands.