- Correction. // Oregon Business Magazine;Jun2005, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p8
Presents a corrected reprint of an article concerning the campaign manager of Governor Ted Kulongoski.
- Let's Play Ball. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/26/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31728, p35
Reports on the approval of Governor Ted Kulongoski of a bill outlining a plan to finance a major league baseball stadium in Portland, Oregon.
- New Budget Submitted by Oregon Governor Leaves State's Community Colleges Feeling Shortchanged. // Community College Week;1/26/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the budget unveiled by Oregon Governor Ted Kulongoski for the upcoming biennium in 2009. In the budget, there were slight increases for two educational sectors in Oregon. Specifically, he proposed a two percent increase for kindergarten through 12th grade programs and a 9...
- No Kitzhaber v. Kulongoski. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/20/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32302, p35
The article reports that John Kitzhaber has decided not to run for the gubernatorial seat against incumbent Ted Kulongoski in Oregon. Despite speculations that he will unseat Kulongoski, Kitzhaber asserted that he would rather re-enter public life in a different way. He added that he will launch...
- just asking. // Just Out;3/17/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p7
The article presents the opinion of readers about a second term for Oregon Governor Ted Kulongoski. According to amateur skating coach Cathy Robart, he relies on gambling to fund the state's public programs. According to John McReynolds, a retiree, the only good thing he does is going to all the...
- HEPATITIS C CARING AMBASSADORS PROGRAM APPLAUDS GOVERNOR. Dougher, Sarah // Just Out;5/20/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p11
Reports that the Hepatitis C Caring Ambassadors Program praised Oregon Governor Ted Kulongoski for his proclamation of May 2005 as Hepatitis Awareness Month in the state. Incidence of chronic liver diseases in the U.S. attributed to hepatitis C; Events slated during the Hepatitis Awareness...
- 'The Premier Civil Rights Issue of Our Time'. Cuti, Jaymee R. // Just Out;5/5/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p17
The article focuses on the insights of Governor Ted Kulongoski on issues related to gays in Multnomah County, Oregon. He indicated that every civil rights of individual's differences and diversity needs to be respected and that everyone has an obligation to respect those people for who they are...
- OREGON. // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Jul2007, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p30
The article reports on the effort of the Oregon legislature to make sure that the state preserves its green landscape. According to the article, Democratic Governor Ted Kulongoski declared 2007 a landmark session for sustainability in Oregon. He signed three major environmental bills in the...
- Clearing the Board. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;12/12/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31780, p29
Reports the replacement of Governor Ted Kulongoski of the entire board that governs the Oregon International Port of Coos Bay in Oregon. Elimination of the two members of the commission whose terms have expired; Reexamination of the role of the port in the regional economy.