- Construction made possible. // American School & University;May99, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p48
Focuses on the construction of Cesar E. Chavez High School and West Side High School by the Houston Independent School District in Texas. What made the construction possible; Features of the schools; Benefits of the construction to the district.
- Francis Howell enters new era. Flinchpaugh, Brian // Wentzville Journal;8/7/2011, Vol. 49 Issue 63, pA1
The article reports on Francis Howell district in Missouri which for the first time in 42 years, will follow a calendar schedule similar to a more traditional nine-month school year. It cites that the 2011-12 school year will run from August to May but will have three two-week breaks during...
- Board votes to proceed with new high school. Castile, Raymond // Wentzville Journal;1/25/2012, Vol. 50 Issue 4, pA1
The article discusses the decision by Missouri's Wentzville School District Board of Education on January 18, 2012 to move forward with building its third high school, to open fall 2013 despite being denied a permit by the O'Fallon City Council on January 12 with the site zoned for residential use.
- Poth ISD plans high school expansion. // Wilson County News;1/17/2014, p10A
The article reports on the plan of the Poth Independent School District (ISD) to improve and expand the facilities of the Poth High School in Texas by constructing an additional classroom buildings.
- High School Earns an 'A' for Energy Efficiency. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/29/2006, Vol. 228 Issue 5, p16
The article focuses on the Buffalo Grove High School in Illinois, as a model of energy efficiency and savings. It discusses the district-wide system upgrade undertaken by the Township High School District 214. The article reports on the school district's partnership with TG Solutions Inc. to...
- CALIFORNIA 1/3. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/18/2006, Vol. 257 Issue 24, p49
The article focuses on the multiple subtrade contracts to be awarded by Kern High School District in California. The contracts include phase bid packages for the Mira Monte High School project located at Fairfax and Redbank Roads in Bakersfield. The estimated cost of the 199,000 square feet...
- washington. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;7/26/2010, Vol. 265 Issue 3, p62
The article reports on the selection of Loofburrow Architects by Yakima School District No. 7 to provide architectural and engineering services for the modernization of AC Davis High School in Washington which includes enclosure of the campus with one main entrance, new infrastructure and a new...
- Out of Bounds? Potential site for new high school not in Hays County. LEOS III, MOSES // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);2/24/2016, Vol. 119 Issue 48, p1A
The article reports on the concerns raised over a potential location for the proposed third high school by Hays Consolidated Independent School District (CISD) in Hays County, Texas.
- In the Shadow of Disney World, a High School for Tomorrow. Montague, William // Education Week;6/24/1987, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p1
The article reports on the new school district, Dr. Phillips High School, which is soon to open in Orlando, Florida. The school will been equipped with marine-biology laboratory, modern computer center, solar-energy design center, industrial-robotics shop, and closed-circuit television system....