- Fitch Puts Las Vegas Monorail on Negative Watch After Shutdown. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;9/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31967, p44
Reports on the negative rating for first-tier bonds of Las Vegas Monorail by Fitch Ratings in Nevada. Result of the indefinite shutdown the transit system following a mechanical glitch; Reflection of an equipment problem on two separate occasions; Impact of the downgrade on the expansion plan...
- Double-A All the Way. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;05/02/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30882, p1
Reports on the bond rating of the Colorado Department of Transportation as of May 2, 2000. Premarketing of transportation revenue anticipation debt; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- Pennsylvania Transit Agencies Eye Service Cuts, Fare Hikes. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;5/12/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31633, p34
With mass transit systems facing lean times nationwide, Pennsylvania's two largest are mulling deep service cuts and fare hikes to bridge budget gaps, although the shortfalls have had little impact on borrowing plans and have not affected their bond ratings. â€œ They' re now at the point...
- Waterworks Eying Deals. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p33
Reports on the plan of Guam Waterworks Authority to issue an amount in bonds in 2005 and 2006 in Guam. Use of the proceeds to finance much needed upgrades to the Pacific island territory's water system; Application for bond ratings by the agency.
- St. Paul's '876 Fund' Defaults. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/6/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32023, p1
Reports on the default of the credit rating for the St. Paul Port Authority revenue bonds by Standard & Poor's Rating Services in the state of New York. Reason for the downgrading of the rating; Statement of Thomas Collins, authority spokesman regarding the situation; Impact of the default on...
- Missouri Hits Market With 1st Road Revenue Bonds Since '27. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31031, p1
No abstract available.
- HAWAII: Air Ratings. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;11/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31257, p39
Analyzes ratings of the Hawaii Department of Transportation airport system revenue bonds, by the financial information services company Fitch Inc. Debt rating of the airport system; Acknowledgement of the system's strong liquidity; Factors affecting credit implications of the system.
- In Colorado, Ratings Slide on Deal's Demise. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p1
The article reports on the recent discussion between the board of directors of the Northwest Parkway Public Highway Authority in Colorado to discuss possible future actions following the termination of a planned refunding of $428 million in toll revenue bonds. The cancellation of this deal has...
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Carvlin, Elizabeth; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/23/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31620, p31
Presents news items related to developments in the U.S. financial services industry, as of April 23, 2003. Plans of United Steelworkers of America union members to vote on a labor contract under a new owner, United States Steel Corp., after a bankruptcy judge in Chicago on Monday approved that...