Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Mostly Mixed in Holiday-Shortened Week
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, May 5. // Bond Buyer;5/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31878, p2
Presents a charts on the municipal bond market and economic indicators in the U.S. as of May 5, 2004. Institute for Supply Management's non-manufacturing business activity composite index; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Wednesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 98 31/32 to yield 2.37, down 11/3230-year: 98 15/32 to yield 3.08, down 16/32 Municipal BondIndex 124 3/32, up 1/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 11/20) Total: $6.096 billion, down $2.010 billionCompetitive: $1.599 billion, down $506.1...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, February 9. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32068, p2
The article presents information on economic indicators related to wholesale inventories and wholesale sales as of February 9, 2005 in the United States. The article also presents data on government securities prices, municipal bond index, and bond offerings.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, September 29. // Bond Buyer;9/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31980, p2
Presents a chart depicting the gross domestic product, government securities, and municipal bond market in the U.S. of September 29, 2004.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, May 10. // Bond Buyer;5/10/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31880, p2
Presents charts of interest to the bond market in the United States as of May 10, 2004. Major deals; Economic indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Munis End Week Flat to Slightly Weaker. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;6/16/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32900, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of June 13, 2008. Despite some gains in the Treasury market, the municipal market is noted to remain flat with yields and trading transactions almost maintaining their level. In related note, the consumer price...
- Munis Firmer; Yields Down 1-2 Basis Points. Scarhilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/30/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33052, p2
The article offers information on the performance of the municipal market in the U.S. Figures show that the municipal bond market was slightly firmer in January 29, 2008, wherein it declined by one or two basis points. According to one dealer from New York's Liberty Development Corp., the market...
- FRIDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32922, p1
Several charts are presented depicting the U.S. government securities market in July 2008 including the market yields, the municipal bond deals, and the economic indicators.
- Munis Finish Firmer by 1 or 2 Basis Points. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/17/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32797, p2
The article reports on the developments pertaining to the U.S. municipal market for January 16, 2008. Tax-exempt yields were reported to be lower by one or two basis points during the day. The Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has also reported that the trades have showed some gains. The...