Integrity to Acquire Two Northeast State Funds From Forum
- Integrity Mutual Introduces New Tax-Exempt and Taxable Funds. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;5/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31879, p7
Reports on Minot, North Dakota-based Integrity Mutual Funds Inc.'s launched of tax-exempt and taxable bond funds. Firm's expansion of its fund offerings; Launch of the Integrity Municipal Fund and High-Income Fund; Municipal bonds acquired by Integrity.
- Forum Financial invents new fund flavors. Moore, Michael O'D. // American Banker;4/27/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 80, p10
Features Forum Financial Group, a company that provides investment services to banks. Founding by chairman John Keffer in 1985; Relocation to Portland, Maine; Development of proprietary fund servicing systems for personal computers; Clients.
- Plan offers small banks a leg up in mutual funds. Plasencia, William // American Banker;4/27/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 80, p10
Reports on Forum Financial Group's team up with the Dais Group to launch the Turnkey Portfolio Plan, an investment management service tailored to community banks. Pooling of the resources of small and midsize banks to create proprietary mutual funds; Advantages for smaller banks.
- Fund administrator entering trust business. Fraser, Katharine // American Banker;12/30/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 247, p6
Reports that Forum Financial Group has received approval from the Maine Bureau of Banking to open Forum Trust LLC, a nondepository trust company. Company's entry into the custody business; Forum Trust's plan to hire an established custodian to handle the securities processing.
- Integrity of N.D. to Buy a Fund Unit . // American Banker;3/26/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 58, p8
Reports on the deal signed by banking company Integrity Mutual Funds Inc. with Canandaigua, New York-based Canandaigua National Bank and Trust Co. (CNB), to buy its mutual fund subsidiary. Terms of the deal; Total assets under management of CNB Funds.
- Integrity Mutual Founder Walstad Retiring. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;1/31/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 21, p11
The article announces the retirement of Robert E. Walstad, founder of Integrity Mutual Funds Inc.
- Forum Financial Group Chooses Suite From SunGard's Mint. DeSmidt, Ben // Securities Industry News;06/05/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 22, p17
Reports on Forum Financial Group's licensing of SunGard Business Integration's Mint Knowledge Family computer software. Forum Financial's plan to integrate Mint products with Financial Technologies Inc.'s fund accounting system; Forum's plan to switch to Sun operating platforms.
- On the Way to the Forum. // On Wall Street;Sep2000, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p35
Reports that Mastrapasqua & Associates has chosen Forum Financial Group as provider for its Mastrapasqua Growth Value Fund. Companies to which the mutual fund invests.
- 2 firms join in private-label international funds for banks. Hensley, Scott // American Banker;10/26/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 207, p10
Reports on Schroder Capital Management International's teamup with Forum Financial Group to supply banks with proprietary international mutual funds. Forum's design of system that allows banks to invest in common or core portfolios; Fourth Financial Corp.'s commitment to the private-label...