- STOCKS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/23/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p30
Presents tables showing the performance of stocks of companies based in Indiana for the period May 12-18, 2005.
- WEEKLY COMMENT ON PUERTO RICO STOCKS. // Caribbean Business;4/21/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p12
The article comments on the market performance of the Puerto Rico stocks. The week ending April 15, 2005 was not a good week for Puerto Rico bank stocks. The Puerto Rico Stock Index plummeted to 13,155.18 from 13,949.490--a drop of 749.31 points, or 5.1% of its value. In the prior week, the...
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS Tuesday, May 17, 2005. // Daily Variety;5/18/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 34, p5
Reports on the stock performance of several corporations in the entertainment industry of the U.S. on May 17, 2005. Stock prices; Stock market indexes; Price-earnings ratio.
- As many stock prices fall investors can move to CDs. Klein, Ed // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/26/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p8
The article offers information on continued purchase of stocks during low prices of shares. A suggestion from a millionaire investor Hazard Reeves is presented, which is to buy as much as one can when stock drops, that is, to buy low and sell high. Company's profile has been also suggested to be...
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;11/8/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 26, p8
The article presents a chart representing stock prices of various entertainment companies in the U.S. as of November 5, 2004.
- Chile: Reversal Time For The IPSA. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/18/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p11
The article presents an outlook for the performance of the Chilean IPSA equity index for 2009. Chile is forecasted to outperform other Latin American countries in the short term market. The price-to-earnings ratio for Chilean stocks is expected to remain at peak levels. Since the IPSA equity...
- WHO's HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p27
Ranks the top brokerage and bank stocks based on market performance as of March 17, 2004. Stock prices; Price/earnings ratios; Stock indices.
- RANK CHANGES. // Dow Theory Forecasts;2/28/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p6
This article informs about rank changes and market updates on the Market Commentary Hotline.
- PUBLICLY TRADED 'SUBPRIME' RELATED FIRMS. // National Mortgage News;09/04/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p37
Presents statistics on the stock prices of 'subprime' mortgage companies in the United States. Stock price index; Figures on 52 week lows and highs; Prices as of August 31, 2000; Price-earnings ratios.