INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/6/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 38, p16
Presents private equity-related charts and graph, as of September 30, 2003. Breakdown by U.S. region; Amount raised by venture capital funds, buyout funds and mezzanine funds; Top investment banks advising on U.S. and global leveraged buyouts.
- PE&VC deals. // Revista EspaÃ±ola de Capital Riesgo;abr-jun2014, Issue 2, Special section p15
Several charts and graphs related to private equity and venture capital (PE&VC) deals in Spain are presented including on PE in retail and electronic (e)-commerce sector, on VC in food and beverage sector, and on sector distribution.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/16/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 19, p20
Provides some insights into investment banking in the U.S. compiled as of May 2005. Private equity fund raising; Venture capital funds; Buyout and mezzanine funds; Top advisers on leveraged buyouts.
- LBO turnaround coming, and the banks are ready. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/17/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 29, p10
Reports the impact of leveraged buyouts (LBO) turnaround on investment banks in the United States. Effect of market shift on the venture capital funds raised by LBO firms; Influence of longer below the market value stock trades on company acceptance of buyout offers; Investment strategy...
- Financing deja vu: Asset-based lending for strong credits. Deutsch, David N.; Balmot, Vicky // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p22
Discusses the financial aspects of leveraged buyouts (LBOs). Definition of leveraged buyout; Changes in transaction structures and financing arrangements; Characteristics of senior and mezzanine financing; Sources of mezzanine financing; Role of commercial finance companies in LBOs. INSET: The...
- Don't Look To M&A To Be Savior For Your HY Investments in 2001. Conrad, Lee // Bank Loan Report;01/15/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p12
Discusses the outlook for financing of mergers and acquisitions in 2001. Merger deals that are expected to be completed; Effect of the public equity market's decline on potential acquisitions; Sector that is most likely to see successful leveraged buyouts.
- Fund-Raising Reaches An All-Time High in 2000. Fanelli, Christa // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Mar2001, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the performance of the buyout fundraising market in the United States in 2000. Record year in fundraising enjoyed by leveraged buyout and private equity firms; Information from 'Buyouts' data .
- What you learn on... // Financial Management;Dec2014, p64
The article offers information on the financial service mastercourses aimed at members of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA). Details of the courses covering the areas of corporate finance including capital raising through equity or debt and the acquisition or disposal of...
- LBOs-Trends and Techniques. Miller, Hilary B. // Business Horizons;Jun78, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p73
The leveraged buy-out (LBO) is an increasingly popular form of venture capital. Moreover, it is a powerful divestiture technique that merits the attention of financial executives who are charged with selling businesses. Typical deal structures have changed markedly over time, and competition...