Harcourt Assessment Adds to New Testing Management Team
- Harcourt Education Promotes From Within to Fill School and HRW Posts. // Educational Marketer;11/18/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p3
Reports on executive appointments made by Harcourt Education for its School Publishers and Holt Rinehart and Winston operations.
- Reed Won't Replace Lucki; Harcourt Rests Solely in Tierney's Hands. // Educational Marketer;8/18/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 24, p6
Reports on the decision of Reed Elsevier PLC not to replace Tony Lucki, who headed Harcourt Education Group's U.S. operations. Expansion in the role of Lucki in the K-12 publishing; Role of Pat Tierney, chief executive officer of Harcourt Education, in the U.S. operations; Reasons for the...
- Harcourt's Lucki Headed to Houghton Mifflin. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;7/21/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 29, p62
Reports on the plan of Tony Lucki to resign as chief executive officer of the elhi and trade operations of U.S. firm Harcourt Education. Reason behind his plan; Company background.
- In Cost-Cutting Measure, Harcourt Education Eliminates 350 of 3,000 Jobs Nationwide. // Educational Marketer;2/3/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the layoff of several employees of Harcourt Education Group in Orlando, Florida. Implementation of cost-cutting measures by the company; Number of employees accepting the voluntary separation offer of the company; Statistics on the revenue of the company.
- Peopleï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;9/22/2006, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p8
The article announces the appointment of Lloyd "Buzz" Waterhouse as the president and chief operating officer of Harcourt Education. Waterhouse, the former chief executive officer (CEO) and chairman of Reynolds and Reynolds will report directly to Pat Tierney, Harcourt Education Global CEO....
- Harcourt Plays Catch-Up In E-Basal Textbook Alliance With Riverdeep. // Educational Marketer;11/5/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p5
Reports on the strategic alliance between Harcourt Education Group and educational software publisher Riverdeep to develop electronic textbooks in the United States.
- Harcourt Education Performs for Reed Elsevier, Driving K-12 Education Revenue Up 79% in 2002. // Educational Marketer;3/3/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the expansion of the revenue of Harcourt Education, the kindergarten-grade 12 division of Reed Elsevier PLC, in 2002.
- Testing Slump Knocks Harcourt Education's U.S. K-12 Revenue Down 6% in First Six Months. // Educational Marketer;8/18/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the decline in U.S. revenue of education at Harcourt Education Group in Orlando, Florida. Profit gained at Harcourt's U.S. schools and testing businesses; Optimism of Reed Elsevier chief executive officer Crispin Davis regarding the result; Rate of revenue at Pearson Education.
- Education cuts fight. Larkin, Jim // Printing World;12/9/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the fight of a union against Harcourt Education Group on job cuts in Oxford, England.