THE SEXUAL INITIATION SCALE: DEVELOPMENT AND INITIAL VALIDATION
- BECOME EMOTIONALLY INTIMATE. Savage, Jill // Marriage Partnership;Fall2008, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p5
A list of tips for married couples on deepening their emotional bond is presented, which includes paying attention to emotions, becoming familiar with the inner self and dealing swiftly with conflict.
- STUCK IN A RUT. Fink, Constance // Marriage Partnership;Fall2008, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p8
A list of ideas for married couples on having a childlike, fun-filled relationship is presented, which includes enjoying a bed and breakfast day, renting a sports car and breaking routine.
- My wife left me and I want her back! Baines, Gwendolyn // Tennessee Tribune;11/8/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p8A
The article provides an answer to a question related to solution of a dispute between a married couple.
- Ask The Twins. // Jackson Advocate;1/6/2011, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p4A
The article provides an answer to a question about the conflict in the relationship of a husband to his second wife.
- Margaritas and love on the rocks. // Charlotte Post;8/29/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 51, p1B
In this article, the author shares the experiences of some couples on the moments and challenges among their relationships.
- My husband wants to take flying lessons. I forbid it! // Tennessee Tribune;3/1/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p7A
An answer to a question related to the married life issues in couples is presented.
- 'Should married people only have married friends?'. Darcell, Frankie // Michigan Citizen;6/17/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 32, pA9
The article offers the author's perspective on whether married people should have only married friend.
- This is What Fuels Affairs. Jackson, Chris // Tennessee Tribune;5/22/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 21, Special section p8A
The author discusses what harms a marital relationship.
- The Seven Stages of Marriage. Jackson, Chris // Tennessee Tribune;7/31/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p5B
The article presents the author's views on different stages of married life and how couples can improve their relationship.