Municipal Bond Prices
- Bond Buyer Weekly Indexes Mostly Rise on Steepening, Price Pressure. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/18/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32860, p6
The article focuses on the factors that influence the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. According to a report, the municipal market was slightly firmer, following the Treasury market. index rose two basis points, to 5.06%, but remained below its 5.18% level from two weeks ago.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;2/23/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32574, p32
Several charts are presented depicting bond market statistics as of February 22, 2007 in the U.S., including the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index, short-term tax-exempt yields, and the average dollar price, bond yield and bond ratings for Bond Buyer 40 which are evaluated and priced daily by...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33658, p17
Several tables and charts related to municipal bond market of the U.S. are presented which include market indicators, securities prices, and municipal bond ratings.
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p39
Presents statistics of municipal bond prices of U.S. bond market as of October 25, 2001. Evaluation of bond prices by municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers; Calculation of change in bid; Details of bid in the field of education; Other bids with bond prices in different fields.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31262, p39
Presents statistics for the 40 municipal bonds which are priced and evaluated daily by several bond dealer-to-dealer brokers in the U.S. Ratings for the municipal bonds related to educational facilities; Details for 'Change in Bid' for the bonds related to hospital facilities; Bid prices for...
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;4/23/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31123, p-43
Presents information on municipal bond prices in the U.S. as of April 23, 2001. Ratings of education bonds; Prices of transportation bonds; Brokers who have priced and evaluated these municipal bonds.
- Municipals Continue to Weaken, $650 Million of N.Y.C. GOs Price. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/13/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31883, p2
Reports on trends in municipal bond trading in the United States on May 12, 2004. Pricing of the $650 million New York City general obligation loan; California economic recovery bond deal; Puerto Rico Public Buildings Authority; Credit ratings.
- Argentina's Neuquen pierces, but doesn't topple, barrier. F. O. // Asset Securitization Report;10/16/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p19
The article focuses on Neuquen's decision to priced the first cross-border bond backed by onshore assets in Argentina. According to a press release, the $125 million, eight-year transaction priced at 8.656%, led by Citigroup, achieved the lowest yield by an Argentine province. With the deal's...
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p32
Presents the changes in the ratings of municipal bond in the United States as of December 29, 2000. Arvada, Colorado's general obligation bonds; Davenport, Iowa's home ownership revenue refunding bonds; Illinois Health Facilities Authority's revenue bonds, Series 1993 and 1997.