- State and Local Government Series Rates. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p39
Presents information on the U.S. bond market statistics related to state and local government series rates of bonds as of December 28, 2001.
- Market Indicators . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p33
Presents a chart providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding market indicators as of February 5, 2002. Municipal Bond Index ratings; New-issue sales; Long-term Bond sales.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p10
Cites a tabular representation of information related to negotiated bond offerings as of February 7, 2002. Financial advisors of bonds offered; Tentative dates for negotiated sales; Ratings of bonds offered.
- NORTHEAST: Top 10 Rankings. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p36
Presents information related to the top 10 rankings in the U.S. bond markets as of February 25, 2002. Volume for the firm UBS PaineWebber Inc.; State bagging the highest rank; Financial advisors in the list.
- Munis Gain Amid Low Supply As Treasuries Rise on Threats, ISM. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;8/3/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31939, p2
Reports on the trading activity in the bond market in the U.S. Uncertainty in the market as a consequence of terrorism concerns; Performance of the municipal bonds; Rating for the New York City general obligation bonds.
- Europe Down in First Half 2001. Iyer, Savita; Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;7/9/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 27, pN.PAG
Reports on bonds issued in the European high yield market in the first half of 2001. Company that held the top rank in the bond market; Position held by the Deutsche Bank; Reason for the slow down in the United States bond market.
- Rating Changes . Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p37
Presents information on changes in the ratings of several securities and bonds in the U.S. market resulting due to purchase of the letter of credit. Amount of the bonds issued by the companies in the market; Ratings for the bonds before and after the purchase; Reasons behind changes in the ratings.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2002, Vol. 241 Issue 31455, p31
Reports developments in bond market as of August 2002. Affirmation on the A rating of outstanding health care revenue bonds of East Alabama Health Care Authority; Confirmation on the Ba3 rating of Mount Sinai Medical Center; Details on several deals of Memphis.
- Rating changes. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;06/18/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30665, p33
Presents bond rating changes in bond markets in the United States for June 18, 1999. Issuers' names; Amount issued; Percentage of ratings changes.