Municipal Market Yields
- Muni Prices Weaken Ahead of Next Week's $5.1B Calendar. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;10/26/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34399, p1
Prices of top-rated municipal bond prices finished weaker on Friday, traders said, with yields from one to three basis points stronger.
- Municipal Bonds Trade Stronger; Puerto Rico GOs Pop. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron; Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;12/2/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34419, p1
Municipal bonds were stronger at mid-session according to traders, even as the prices of Puerto Rico general obligation bonds rose sharply as the U.S. Congress held a hearing on the commonwealth's financial woes.
- DETERMINANTS OF MUNICIPAL BOND YIELDS. Hastie, K. Larry // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Jun72, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p1729
This article presents information on the determinants of municipal bond yields. The author examines the determinants of the structure of municipal bond yields and provides empirical evidence from tests that were conducted to measure the impact of these factors on the yields. The author is...
- Market Close: Zeal for Illinois Fades as State's Paper Abounds. Renick, Oliver // Bond Buyer;4/25/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F316, p1
The article focuses on the performance of Illinois's 250 million U.S. dollars 10-year competitive bonds and 750 million U.S. dollars general obligation bond in the municipal bond market, as of April 25, 2014. Topics discussed include the rate of return of the bonds. It mentions that the yield on...
- Market Close: Munis End Week Slightly Weaker. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;2/17/2015, p5
This section offers news briefs in the U.S. bond market in the week ending February 17, 2015. Topics covered include the slight weakness of the prices of municipal bonds, the increase in the yield on the 10-year benchmark municipal general obligation bonds on February 12, and the growth in the...
- Muni Prices Strengthen in Early Trading. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;9/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F337, p1
Prices of top-rated municipal bonds were stronger in early trading, according to traders, with yields on some maturities weakening by as much as three basis points.
- Municipal Bonds End Higher; Puerto Rico GOs Jump. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron; Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;12/2/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34419, p1
Municipal bonds ended higher on Tuesday, according to traders, while the price of Puerto Rico general obligation bonds jumped in active trading.
- Market Post: Munis Going Out Strong. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;12/31/2014, p14
The article reports on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market on December 30, 2014. Topics covered include the pricing by Bank of America Merrill Lynch of a 233.63 million U.S. dollars composite remarketing deal for three issuers, the decline in the yield of the benchmark 10-year...
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p33
Presents a chart providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding municipal market data general obligation yields as of February 5, 2002.