- New-Issue Balances. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p36
Presents financial statistics regarding the sale of bonds issued between July 5 and September 4, 2003 in the U.S. bond market. Total amount bonds issued by Cherry Creek School District in Colorado; Amount of bonds remaining to be sold as of September 8, 2003; Data for amount of bonds sold as of...
- Placement Ratio. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p35
Presents financial statistics for placement ratio for bonds issued between February 14 and September 5, 2003 in the U.S. bond market. Total amount for different bonds issued in the duration; Amount for total bond sales.
- Reoffering Yields. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p36
Presents financial statistics for reoffering yields in the U.S. bond market as of September 8, 2003. Total amount of Aaa rated bond offered by North Carolina's Forsyth Co. on September 3, 2003; Information about 5 and 10 year bonds reoffered by New York and New Jersey Port Authority.
- Visible Supply Rises. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p34
Presents financial statistics related to competitive and negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. between July 28, 2003 and September 8, 2003. Comparison between amount of competitive and negotiated bond offering on September 3 and 8, 2003.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31953, p36
Presents charts depicting the statistics in the bond market in the U.S.
- Market To Focus On More Distant Data. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Forecasts the focus of the bond market in the United States.
- Munis Drop But Still Beat Treasuries Amid Light Supply, Secondary Activity. Kralev, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States on June 21, 1999. Prices of municipal bonds; Enthusiasm among investors; Trading of tax-exempt bonds.
- Market Snapshot. // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Presents a chart related to the bond market in the United States on June 21, 1999.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Piazza, Johanna; Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p2
Presents news briefs related to bond market in the U.S. as of July 2003. Ratings of Massachusetts based Port Authority's Boseful special facilities revenue bonds; Decline in the inventories of merchant wholesalers during May 2003 in Washington State; Resignation of undersecretary of Treasury...