General Obligation Bond Prices
- Bond Buyer Weekly Indexes Mostly Rise on Steepening, Price Pressure. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/18/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32860, p6
The article focuses on the factors that influence the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. According to a report, the municipal market was slightly firmer, following the Treasury market. index rose two basis points, to 5.06%, but remained below its 5.18% level from two weeks ago.
- As California Looks Up, Some Consider Seeking Yield Elsewhere. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32273, p7
The article focuses on the impact of improvement in the credit ratings of California. The California Legislative Analyst's Office last month announced that total general fund cash receipts through the first four months of this fiscal year, which stats on July 1, are gone up by more than $1.5...
- Argentina's Neuquen pierces, but doesn't topple, barrier. F. O. // Asset Securitization Report;10/16/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p19
The article focuses on Neuquen's decision to priced the first cross-border bond backed by onshore assets in Argentina. According to a press release, the $125 million, eight-year transaction priced at 8.656%, led by Citigroup, achieved the lowest yield by an Argentine province. With the deal's...
- General Obligation Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31312, p41
Presents statistics for the general obligation bond prices in the U.S. on January 25, 2002. Yield for the Series 2000 bonds of the state of California; Ratings assigned by different rating agencies for the Series 2001B bonds of state of South Carolina; Coupon rate for the Series 2001C bonds of...
- Yields Rise for 3d Consecutive Session; Retail Ends for $1.7B of California GOs. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/19/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31660, p2
Municipal bond yields rose for the third consecutive session on June 18, 2003 as Treasuries plunged and several hefty deals totaling more than $1.5 billion came to market while underwriters concluded a retail order period on $1.7 billion of California general obligation bonds, with roughly $315...
- DEEPER INTO THE WOODS. Benner, Katie // Fortune;12/24/2007, Vol. 156 Issue 13, p34
The article discusses instability in the U.S. bond market. Bonds were the security most affected by the collapse of the U.S. subprime mortgage industry. Yields on Treasuries are falling, while junk bond yields are soaring. The market is likely to correct itself in 2008, and investors are advised...
- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Aug. 20, 2003. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31704, p35
Presents a statistic related to plain or insured general obligation yield as of August 20, 2003 in states of the U.S. Ratings of yields.
- Price Talk for $1.25B PLL Spin-Off Tops 5.5%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/7/2014, p36
The article reports that price talk on the 1.25 billion U.S. dollars bond offering that will spin off the competitive energy business of energy and utility holding company PPL Corp. shows a yield between 5.25% and 5.5%. Information is provided on how the company intends to use the proceeds from...
- GO Deal Delay. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31904, p35
Reports on the postponement of the general obligation bond sale of the state government of Delaware.