Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields
- California Back in Action GO Binge Helps Ease Financing Crunch. SASKAL, RICH // Bond Buyer;3/26/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33087, p1
The article reports on the sale of general obligation (GO) bonds by the government of California to tackle its financial shortage problem. Retail investors, as reported, attracted by the yields of as much as 6.1% made orders of worth $3.2 billion for $4 billion GO's offered for sale, because of...
- Muni Indexes Mixed After Strengthening Last Week. Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;8/5/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34155, p1
The article informs that the weekly average yield to maturity of the periodical's Municipal Bond Index, has reported down two basis point from last week at 4.51 percent for the week ending July 31, 2014. Topics discussed include increased yields of the 20-Bond GO Index of 20-year general...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31687, p33
Presents statistics for bonds market in the U.S. as of July 29, 2003. Yields on short-term tax-exempt bonds; Market indicators for various bonds and securities; Prices for municipal bonds and government securities; Municipal bond index.
- Munis Little Changed Despite Economic Data. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p2
The article analyzes the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. The municipal and Treasury markets showed little change despite economic data. Treasury market remained near its opening levels. The 10-year note yield declined by one basis point to 4.58%. The core price index for...
- Municipals Dip With Treasuries; NJ. Transport Trust Sells $851M. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/29/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31979, p2
Reports on bond market activities in the U.S. as of September 29, 2004. Decline of the municipal bond market along with the Treasuries; Amount of transportation system bonds sold by the New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority; Difficulty in keeping the yield of 10-year notes below the 4...
- Munis Slightly Firmer, Lag Treasury Rally. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/17/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32837, p2
The article reports on contributing factors to the firmer performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of March 17, 2008. Trades reported by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board were slightly firmer and the Treasury market showed gains, such as the yield on the benchmark 10-year...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32837, p30
Several charts are presented depicting the statistics of government bonds in the U.S. bond market, including the short-term tax-exempt yields, the prices of bonds and the balances of newly issued bonds.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32891, p29
Several charts are presented which depict the market statistics of government securities in the U.S. bond market, including market indicators, municipal market data general obligation (GO) yields and the municipal bond index.
- Munis Finish Weaker, Following Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/22/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32946, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal securities in the U.S. bond market. The market was slightly weaker at two basis points. The Treasury market showed some losses as the yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note, which opened at 3.80%, finished at 3.83%. The yield on the...