U.S. Securities Prices
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.920%, 1.015%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p2
Reports on the financial performance of the tender rates for the Treasury's discount bills in the U.S. Percentage increase of the tender rates from previous auction's rate; Rate of the coupon equivalents; Percentage of the median bid.
- News In Brief: Treasury Bills Go At 1.815%, 1.820%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p2
Reports on the increase in the tender rates for Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills. Status of the auction's rate; Changes in the coupon equivalents of the bills; Prices for the bills.
- News In Brief: Treasury Bills Go At 1.920%, 1.960%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31272, p2
Reports on an increase in the tender rates of Treasury bills in the U.S. Percentage increase in the rates; Rates for 91-day and 182-day discount bills.
- News In Brief: Treasury 28-Days Go at 1.70% Yield. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned $14 billion of four-week treasury bills with coupon of 1.723% at 1.70% yield. Bid-to-cover ratio for the bills; Terms for the competitive tenders.
- Treasury T-Bills Go At 5.780%, 5.895%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;03/21/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30853, p2
Reports the increase in figures on tender rates for the Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills in Washington as of March 2000.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.555% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/14/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31989, p2
Reports that the United States Department of the Treasury has auctioned four-week bills. Price; Bid-to-cover ratio.
- Weekly 1-Bills Go At 0.340%, 0.480% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33059, p2
The article reports on the higher tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills as the three-months incurred a 0.340% high rate. Coupon equivalents were 0.345% and 0.488%, respectively while the price for the 91s was 99.914056 and that for the 182s was...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.050%, 1.375%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/25/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31891, p2
Reports that tender rates for the Treasury's latest 91-day and 183-day discount bills were higher for the week of May 25, 2004 in the United States. Coupon equivalents and prices for the bills; Median bid, bid-to-cover ratio and tender allotted to the bills.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33603, p25
A table is presented that shows the daily bid or offer for the treasury bills and treasury notes and bonds of the U.S. Securities Prices from October 22-23, 2011.