Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p33
Presents data on the bond market in the United States as of October 2, 2000. Municipal bond index; Bond buyer revenue bond index; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Municipal market data total returns.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p38
Illustrates data pertaining to yield of short-term tax-exempted securities in the U.S. bond market.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;
Presents data pertaining to yields for short-term tax-exempt securities in the U.S. bond market.
- Bond Buyer Indexes Decline in Holiday-Shortened Week. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/14/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33004, p6
The article reports on the decline in the Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes in the U.S. as tax-exempt yields fell in each of the holiday-shortened week's session. A lot of individual interest were seen and a lot of these deals are selling out in the retail order period. So far, the supply seems...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p38
Several charts are presented that provide information about the bond market in the U.S., including bond sales by state from January-March 2006, short-term tax-exempt yields and prices of securities.
- Munis Finish Slightly Firmer in Quiet Day. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/12/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32960, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal securities in the U.S. bond market. The municipal market was slightly firmer as traders indicated that tax-exempt yields were lower by about two basis points. The Treasury market showed some gains with the yield on the benchmark 10-year...
- Tax-Exempt Assets Get Positive With $9.84B. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;9/12/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32960, p9
The article reports on the positive performance of tax-exempt monetary market funds in the U.S. during the week ending September 8, 2008. The funds took $9.84 billion of inflows to settle at $524.12 billion in total assets. The average seven-day yield of all tax-exempt and municipal money market...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;9/12/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32960, p20
Several charts are presented depicting the statistics of government securities in the U.S. bond market, including the yield of short-term tax-exempt bonds, the prices of securities and the weekly yields 20-bond general obligation index and treasury securities.
- Tax-Exempt Funds Gain for Third Week. Alabano, Christian // Bond Buyer;10/24/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32989, p1
The article reports on the performance of tax-exempt funds for the third week of October 2008 in the middle of increased demand and liquidity in the short-term market in the U.S. Inflows kept tax-exempt money market funds in positive territory, gaining $7 billion in new cash for the week ending...