Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Sept. 4, 2003
- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Aug. 20, 2003. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31704, p35
Presents a statistic related to plain or insured general obligation yield as of August 20, 2003 in states of the U.S. Ratings of yields.
- GO Yield Curve. // Bondbuyer.com;11/20/2014, p15
A table is presented that shows the bond yield ratings of several U.S. states including Alabama, Florida and Georgia.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;12/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32027, p33
The article reports on developments related to bond securities in the U.S. states as of December 10, 2004. Standard & Poor's upgraded $69.6 million of Riverside County redevelopment bonds issued in 1997 to BBB from BBB-minus. The debt was issued for the Riverside County Redevelopment Agency by...
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Dec. 11, 2003. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31781, p33
Presents a table of bond ratings and yield curves for one-year, five-year, ten-year, and 30-year bonds in some U.S. states as of December 11, 2003.
- Rating changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/17/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30790, p23
Reports on changes in the rating of bonds in the United States as of December 17, 1999. Comments on investment returns and financial performance; Bond issuers; Net worth of the bond issue.
- GO Yield Curve. // Bond Buyer;2/06/2015, Vol. 1, p1
A table is presented depicting government obligation yield as per their ratings in various U.S. states including Florida, Georgia and Kentucky.
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for March 1, 2005. // Bond Buyer;3/3/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32082, p31
The article presents a rating of bonds in various U.S. states.
- One-Year Note Index. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p32
Presents monthly information about bond rates as of February 14, 2002.
- Election results for November 4, 1997. Gerard, Juanita // Bond Buyer;11/06/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30268, p25
Presents the results of the bond election in the United States on November 4, 1997. Approved rates; Defeated rates; Unofficially approved rates; Unofficially defeated rates.