- N.J. Educational Agency to Sell $90 Million of Revenue Bonds. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31232, p3
Reports the selling of revenue bonds from the Educational Facilities Authority in New Jersey. Allocation of money for scientific, engineering and computer equipment for colleges and universities; Serial bonds for state contract payments; Revenue bonds for the equipment leasing fund program.
- NEW JERSEY: Stockton College's $40M Deal. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;11/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32760, p9
The article reports on the intention of New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority to competitively sell $40.4 million of debt on behalf of the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey. The bonds will be sold via Ipreo LLC's Parity system. Proceeds will help finance capital improvements at the...
- New Jersey Educational Authority OKs Two Refundings Totaling Up To $95M. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p6
Reports that the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority (EFA) has approved two bond refundings at its monthly board meeting. Total value of the bond refundings; Role of EFA as conduit issuer for William Patterson College and Richard Stockton College; Bond counsel of the refunding deal of...
- N.J. Deal Nets a Aa3 With a Catch, a Possible Downgrade. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;3/18/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31844, p32
Focuses on the rating given by Moody's Investors Service to the revenue bond offering of New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority. Worth of the revenue bond; Necessity to review the general fund; Components of the general fund.
- N.J. Educational Facilities Agency Readies $185 Million Refinancing. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/16/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32487, p4
The article reports on the plans of the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority to sell nearly $185 million of Series 2006A higher education capital improvement fund revenue bonds. The bonds will refinance previous higher education debt and save the authority some money. It has been noted...
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30996, p37
Presents a table of municipal bonds issued by the Northeastern states as of October 16, 2000. Amount of general obligation bonds issued by Maine; Types of municipal bonds marketed by Connecticut; Expected sale date of the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority bonds.
- Fitch Downgrades The College of New Jersey's Revs to AA-Minus. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F344, p1
Fitch Ratings said it has downgraded approximately $216.6 million of outstanding New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority revenue and revenue refunding bonds issued on behalf of The College of New Jersey issue to AA-minus from AA.
- Arizona School Facilities Deal: 'Exactly What Municipal Bonds Are For'. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;Deal of The Year Awards, p34
Focuses on the use of the municipal bonds of the Arizona School Facilities Board to resolve a public need and cleared the way for other municipalities to use tax-exempt financing in similar circumstances. Desire of the School Facilities Board to have an opinion from the Internal Revenue Service...
- Stockton University, N.J., Downgraded to A3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;5/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34314, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it downgraded Stockton University, N.J., (formerly Richard Stockton College of New Jersey) to A3, affecting the outstanding $234 million of Series 2005F, 2006F, 2007G, and 2008A bonds issued by the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority (NJEFA).