- September Volume Only $24B. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/2/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32478, p1
The article reports on the total volume of new money bond sales in the U.S. in September 2006. The total volume was $24 billion and was down about 24 percent from the same period based on the data provided by the Thomson Financial Inc. The performance was due to lack of refunding with only $4.5...
- N.J. County Authority Seeks to Refinance Solid-Waste Bonds. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;01/04/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31050, p36
Reports on the plan of Passaic County Utilities Authority to refinance its solid-waste bonds in Passaic, New Jersey. 2001 debt service payments of the authority; Extension of the bonds; Structure of the bonds issued.
- The Week Ahead: Price Figures to Trump Volume in Determining Investor Demand. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p6
Presents several prospects in the securities market for the second quarter of 2002 in the U.S. Importance of price in determining demand; Anticipation for the allocation revenue refunding from the Industry Urban Development Agency; Availability of higher yielding bonds.
- With SLGS in Hand, New Jersey Readies $400M in Deals. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p5
Reports on selling of 400 million dollar general obligation bonds called State and Local Government Series (SLGS) securities for refunding outstanding debt in New Jersey. Investment of proceeds from sale in SLGS; Decline in yield of SLGS by basic points; Impact of the September 11, 2001...
- Massachusetts School Building Eyes $725M Refunding. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;10/9/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33793, p16
The article informs that the Massachusetts School Building Authority is planning to sell its 725 million U.S. dollars of sales tax refunding bonds.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p24
Provides information related to competitive bond sales across the U.S. as of November 4, 2003. Amount of refunding and construction bonds for school districts; Percentage of general obligation refunding bonds in Illinois; Allocation of general obligation refunding improvement bonds in Minnesota.
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission Seeks $200M Refunding. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31767, p4
Reports on the refunding of bonds of the Suburban Sanitary Commission in Washington. Advance refunding of 1996 and 1994 bonds; Timetable for the refunding of bonds; Amount of the refunding; Financial adviser and bond counsel for the refunding.
- St. Louis to Refund $355M Of Lambert Airport Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/15/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32529, p5
The article reports on the plan of St. Louis, Missouri to refund nearly $355 million of Lambert-St.Loius International Airport revenue bonds in early January 2007. This move is said to reflect a return stability after five turbulent years. In addition, the bonds are split into two series, one...
- Texas issuers allowed to retain call rights on refundings. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;06/30/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30673, p32
Reports that Texas bond issuers will be able to retain call rights on refundings starting September 1, 1999. Repeal of the `Susan Voss' rule; Use of cash defeances to avoid needing approval by the Attorney General's Office.