Colorado's Moral Obligation Pledge to Be Tested by Charter School Issues
- Escondido High Makes the Grade. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/2/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32394, p1
The article reports that the Escondido Charter High School and the Heritage K-8 Charter School in California will be issuing $26 million of investment-grade bond. The deal carries a BBB-minus rating from Standard and Poor's. The investment-grade rating of the bond reflects the solid track record...
- Poor Performers Drag Down Arizona Charter School Pool. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32121, p4
The article reports that poor performance by several members of a charter school bond pool in Arizona in February has resulted in a below-investment grade rating for $26.5 million of outstanding education revenue bonds issued in 2001 by the Maricopa County Industrial Development Authority. The...
- Some Texas School Firsts. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32019, p1
The article reports on business development in Dallas, Texas. The School of Excellence of San Antonio, Texas, a K-12 charter school, is expected to go to market next week with a $9,165 million offering of double-B rated revenue bonds. The fixed-rate sale, tentatively scheduled for December 1,...
- One-Year Note Index. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p32
Presents monthly information about bond rates as of February 14, 2002.
- Election results for November 4, 1997. Gerard, Juanita // Bond Buyer;11/06/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30268, p25
Presents the results of the bond election in the United States on November 4, 1997. Approved rates; Defeated rates; Unofficially approved rates; Unofficially defeated rates.
- Refunding Delay Should Prove Profitable for Florida County. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;01/31/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31067, p1
Reports on how a refunding delay should prove profitable for Broward County when it goes to market with a debt rating upgraded to the highest of any county in Florida. Resource recovery revenue bonds; Estimated savings; Upgrade of the bond offering by Standard & Poor's; Rating by Moody's...
- Moody's raises Colo. Water revs to Aaa. // Bond Buyer;03/31/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30610, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has raised the bond rating of the Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority.
- Rating changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/05/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30763, p24
Reports on changes in bond market analysts' ratings of different bond issues in the United States as of November 5, 1999. Bond issuers and underwriters; Amount of bonds outstanding in the issue.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;03/31/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30861, p18
Reports on changes in bond ratings in the United States as of March 31, 2000. Bond issuers; Net value of the bond issue; Factors behind the changes in bond ratings.