Texas' $800M Sale Leads Slate as Market Gets Back to Business
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;03/02/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30840, p29
Presents statistics on the bond market in the United States, as of March 2, 2000. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal Market Data general obligation yields.
- Munis Firmer as Buyers Look Forward to Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32507, p2
The article provides updates on the bond market in the U.S. The municipal market was slightly firmer as of November 10, 2006, as investors look forward and the release of potential market moving data. U.S. traders states that Treasury gains prompted tax-exempt yields to drop about two basis...
- Munis Rally Following Stock Market Tumble. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/28/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32577, p2
The article provides updates on the municipal bond market of the U.S. for February 2007. In February 27, 2007, the bond markets rallied after bearish economic data prompted a stock market sell-off that saw the Dow Jones industrial average nosedive 416 points. According to municipal bond traders,...
- San Antonio's CPS Energy Seeks Council OK For $444M Issue. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/3/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p7
No abstract available.
- Munis Weaken But New-Issue Pricing Is Firm to Strong. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;6/8/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33529, p2
The article offers information on the performance of the U.S. bond market as of June 7, 2011. It mentions that the pricing of new bond issues has been strong despite the weak performance of municipal bonds. It also notes that the yields of tax-exempt bonds maturing between 2019 and 2036 have...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/30/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31191, p43
Presents charts depicting the bond market statistics in the United States as of July 2001. Assessment of market indicators; Tax-exempt yields; Prices of bonds and securities; Municipal bond index update.
- With few choices, some go long for 5%, others stay close. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;01/28/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30567, p6
Focuses on the uncertainty about the global markets which has prompted retail investors to gravitate toward insured tax-free bonds with five percent coupons priced at par. Demands for bonds due between two and nine years; Fear of return of inflation in the future.
- Arizona, Chicago Offerings Lead Primary Market Slate. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/30/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32618, p6
The article reports on the anticipation that negotiated deals in Illinois and Arizona will lead the primary market activity as overall volume is estimated at $6.29 billion. According to Municipal Market Data, the largest tax-exempt series comprised $345.5 million senior current interest bonds...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/08/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31695, p36
Presents statistics related to bond market in the U.S. as of August 08, 2003. Bond market indicators; Short term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market general obligation yields.