South Carolina Agency Readies $368 Million Deal With Swap
- South Carolina Transportation Agency Readies $230M Refunding. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32215, p35
Reports on the decision of the South Carolina Transportation Infrastructure Bank to sell refunding bonds to the bond market. Possibility for investors to pick up some new-money debt from the issuer; Selection of Public Financial Management as the financial adviser of the bond; Expectation of a...
- Orlando Utilities Commission to Refund $60M, With a Swap. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31701, p4
Reports on the plan of Orlando Utilities Commission in Florida to refund water and electric bonds and to take bids for a fixed-to-variable-rate swap counterparty. Amount of bonds; Rating of bonds; Companies that will bid for the swap.
- Fitch Upgrades South Carolina Transportation Infrastructure Bank to AA. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/20/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32904, p7
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has upgraded the long-term $121 million of outstanding Series 2003B-1 bonds issued by South Carolina Transportation Infrastructure Bank. Fitch upgraded South Carolina Transportation Infrastructure Bank long-term rating from A to AA with an F1-plus...
- With Improved Outlooks, N.C. Power Agency Readies a $723M Refunding. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p4
Focuses on a multi-million dollar bond refund by North Carolina Municipal Power Agency Number One. Bond ratings by various financial ratings agencies; Series in which the bonds will be sold; Maturity date on bonds that would lead to 4.7 million dollars in savings.
- Dimensions Affirmed. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p39
Reports on the upgradation in bond rating assigned to the refunding revenue of Dimensions Health Corp. by the rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. in the U.S. as of November 5, 2001. Reasons behind the upgrade; Concerns of the agency regarding the company's ability to generate...
- Illinois County Water Agency Picks Insurance Over Raters for $125 Million Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/28/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31686, p40
Reports that DuPage Cputny, Illinois's Water Commission will waive the rating process and include triple-A insurance on $125 million revenue refunding sale. Reason for such decision taken by commission; Maturity date of bonds; Advantages of insurance coverage for the deal.
- Washington's Ratings Affirmed Ahead of $467 Million GO Sale. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;7/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32172, p4
Reports on the competitive sale of general obligation (GO) refunding bonds in San Francisco, California. Rating affirmation received by the state's GO credit; Reflection of the rating on the state's use of good debt and financial policies; Revision made to the revenue forecasts.
- MARYLAND: Anne Arundel to Take Bids. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;7/6/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33143, p9
The article reports on the expectation of Anne Arundel County to take bids for $49 million of refunding general obligation bonds in Maryland. Fitch Ratings Ltd. rated the bonds AA-plus with a negative outlook. According to Fitch, optimistic budget projects coupled with declining reserves and the...
- Arizona Medical Center Readies $116M to Expand, Refund. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31879, p4
Reports that Yuma, Arizona-based Yuma Regional Medical Center will issue bonds through the Yuma Industrial Development Authority. Use of the bonds to finance the expansion of the center and to refund 2001 bond issue; Underwriter of the deal; Rating of the bonds from Standard & Poor's.