- Trenchers, Plows Still Essential To Underground Construction. // Underground Construction;Nov99, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p2
Focuses the trenchers and plows manufactured by Ditch Witch, which are used for drilling in underground pipe installations. Evolution of trenching equipment; Various models that are available; Advantages of the equipment over others. INSET: World's Leading Trenchers.
- Improvements Continue For Vibratory Plows. // Underground Construction;Nov99, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p4
Provides information on vibratory plows manufactured by Ditch Witch, which are used for for underground construction for pipe installations. How the equipment works; Distinguishing feature of vibratory plows from other machines; Tips on purchasing vibratory plows.
- Attachments Bring Versatility To Trenchers. // Underground Construction;Nov99, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p6
Describes the trenching equipment manufactured by Ditch Witch company. Attachments that were installed; Milestones in the evolution of the equipment; Advantages of the product to the underground construction industry.
- New Products. // Underground Construction;Oct2003, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p57
Features several underground construction industry products. SK500 track-mounted , walk-along mini skid steer from Ditch Witch; Smoke generators from Superior Signal Co. Dri-Prime CD range and HL range pumps from Godwin Pumps.
- Equipment Spotlight: PIPE & CABLE LOCATING EQUIPMENT. // Underground Construction;Jul2006, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p16
The article presents a comparison of pipe and cable locating equipment, including products from Ditch Witch, Metrotech Corp., McLaughlin Inc., Health Consultants Inc., Fisher Research Laboratory, Pipehorn Utility Tool, and discusses application tips, features of each equipment and model type if...
- MUD MIXING SYSTEMS. // Underground Construction;Mar2007, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p48
The article features several mud mixing systems for underground construction including Ditch Witch's model FM50 which is powered by a 20-kW generator and is driven by a 50-horsepower Kubota diesel engine, Vermeer Manufacturing's MX125 which is for efficient mixing of drilling fluid for short...
- Product showcase. // Underground Construction;Apr98, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p16
Presents various equipment and supplies for the underground construction industry. Includes Laser Alignment Inc.'s LB-1 Grade model rotating laser; LTA Corp.'s Drill Pipe and Drilling Accessories for underground drilling applications; Manfred Vetter GmBH & Comp.'s range of pipe sealing and...
- Equipment spotlight. // Underground Construction;Jul98, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p12
Presents several robotics and remote inspection equipment for the underground construction industry. Includes American Logiball's equipment for the trenchless rehabilitation industry; Tractor-mounted Lateral Evaluation Television System (LETS); SlimLine camera from Buchen S.I.S. Inc.;...
- Equipment spotlight. // Underground Construction;Jul98, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p14
Presents gas and water leak detection equipment for the underground construction industry. Includes Aries Industries' safe video inspection equipment; Fisher Research Laboratory's model XLT-20 which combined advanced acoustic detection methods with electronic amplification and filtering; Heath...