IPLOCA holds annual convention in Rome
- PSA to hold technical conference. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2000, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p21
Reports that the trade organization PSA will hold its 2000 Technical Conference in Denver, Colorado. Background on the trade organization; Contact information.
- 1998 DCCA spring symposium slated. // Underground Construction;Mar1998, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p5
Announces the holding of the Directional Crossing Contractors Association's Seventh Annual Spring Symposium on April 22-24, 1998, in La Jolla, California. Theme; Session topics include guidelines for survey standards on drilled installations and techniques and technology for tracking...
- DCCA plans 7th annual symposium. // Underground Construction;Mar1998, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p56
Reports that the Directional Crossing Contractors Association will hold its seventh annual symposium in La Jolla, California, in April 1998. Theme; Session topics; Agenda.
- 20[supth] Annual Meeting of the American Real Estate Society. // Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management;May-Aug2003, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p96
Reports on the American Real Estate Society's 20th annual meeting. Key speakers; Topics of discussions; Event highlights.
- San Antonio. // Applied Clinical Trials;Jun2003 Supplement, Vol. 12, p6
Features San Antonio, Texas, the venue of the 39th annual meeting of the Drug Information Association in May 2003. Most notable tourist attractions; Activities related to the convention.
- International Thermal Spray Conference and Exposition coming to Orlando in May. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Nov2002, Vol. 160 Issue 11, p45
Features the International Thermal Spray Conference and Exposition slated in May 2003 in Orlando, Florida. Theme of the conference; Participants; Conference details.
- FCIB's 103rd International Conference. // Business Credit;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p78
Highlights the 103rd International Round Table Conference of the Finance, Credit and International Business in Europe which was held in Copenhagen, Denmark, from May 7-11, 2000. Contributions of FCIB members to the meeting agenda; Workshops.
- NAPSLO attendance increases. // Business Insurance;3/11/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p12
Highlights the 2001 meeting of the National Association of Surplus Lines Offices Ltd. in San Antonio, Texas. Attendees of the event; Increase in the number of attendance; Schedule for the 2002 meeting.
- How Do We Get There From Here? // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/23/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 38, p10
Reports on the conference of SACIA organization in Connecticut. Schedule of the conference; Conference topic; Panel of speakers.