HarperCollins Doesn't Need Harry Potter to Dominate Children's Bestseller Lists
- Lemony. Fierman, Daniel // Entertainment Weekly;5/24/2002, Issue 655, p56
Features the book series 'Lemony Snicket: The Unauthorized Autobiography,' by Daniel Handler.
- Lemony Snicket (Daniel Handler). Donnelly, Rebecca // School Library Journal;May2011, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p128
The article reviews the book "Lemony Snicket (Daniel Handler)," by Dennis Abrams, part of the Who Wrote That? book series.
- PW Talks with Daniel Handler. Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;5/6/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 18, p59
Interviews Daniel Handler, official representative of author Lemony Snicket in legal, literary and social matters. Actions taken by Handler after getting a manuscript copy of the book 'Lemony Snicket: The Unauthorized Autobiography'; Views of Handler about the content of the book; Changes in...
- La fin, das ende, la conclusione. // Booklist;10/15/2006, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p48
This article looks at Daniel Handler, author of the Series of Unfortunate Events series of children's books, written under the name Lemony Snicket. The series is finally coming to an end with the 13th book, titled "The End." Handler comments on how he never expected the series to be published,...
- A Very Frustrating Dialogue. Silver, Marc // U.S. News & World Report;5/20/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 17, p10
Interviews Daniel Handler, author of a children's series of books and mentions the publication of 'Lemony Snicket: The Unauthorized Autobiography.' Question on his writing style; Topic of clues in the books about the characters and the plot.
- New HC imprint will focus on brand publishing. // Publishers Weekly;1/12/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 2, p15
Reports on Harpercollins' imprint, HarperHorizon. Release of its first title in February 1998; Its wish to become the preferred publisher for companies with strong brands or licenses; Its plans and alliances.
- Digging for gold. Goldsmith, Olivia // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Mar97, Vol. 110 Issue 3, p5
Expresses insights about the prospect that a manuscript submitted by unpublished writers to HarperCollins will be published. Changes in publishing; Importance of feedback; Quality of the manuscripts; Proposal for a contest allowing any unpublished author access to an editorial read.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD. // Book Publishing Report;5/20/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p3
Presents a list of New York best seller scorecard of publishers for the year 2002. Titles of books published by publisher HarperCollins.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD. // Book Publishing Report;5/20/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p5
Presents a list of New York best seller publishers for the year 2002. Titles of books published by publisher HarperCollins.