CDM hosts rehab/trenchless workshop
- PPFA slates fall meeting. // Contractor Magazine;Sep98, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p6
Presents informtion on the fall meeting of the Plastic Pipe and Fittings Association to held, September 13-16, 1998 at the Crowne Plaza Resort, Hilton Head, South Carolina. Identification of the speaker for the general membership session; Information on the topic for the session; Where contact...
- Pipe short course scheduled. // Concrete Products;Feb98, Vol. 101 Issue 2, p11
Reports on an educational seminar on production, technical and marketing topics scheduled by the American Concrete Pipe Association for March 11-13, 1998. Co-sponsors; Contact information.
- New thermoplastic group for PPFA. // Supply House Times;Jan2001, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p23
Reports on the Plastic Pipe and Fittings Association's formalization of the formation of a thermoplastic industrial-pipe product line committee for manufacturers of these products during its fall 2000 meeting. Chairman of the committee; Other persons attending the group's meeting.
- Weldbend Dazzles With IPD Breakfast. // Supply House Times;Nov2010, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that Weldbend has sponsored a breakfast for the Industrial Piping Division (IPD) of ASA during the NetworkASA 2010: THRIVE event in Chicago, Illinois.
- Costly hotel bill? Blame it on M&Ms (molds and mildew). Skaer, Mark // Engineered Systems;May98, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p8
Presents highlights from the `Designing With Heat Pipes' conference in 1998 in Orlando, Florida. Results of a survey on losses hotels suffer from mold and mildew costs; Sources of moisture in a room; Efforts to address the problem.
- Piping experts 'leave their phones at the door' and travel to St. Louis. // Supply House Times;Aug2012, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p8
The article reports on the move of carbon, stainless-steel and chrome moly pipe distributor American Piping Products Inc. to send its piping experts to Saint Louis, Missouri to participate the development sessions at the Chase Park Plaza.
- Inhibitor Dosage Rates and Corrosion - A CFD Model Investigating Inhibitor Over-Dosing and Increased Corrosion Rates in Subsea Pipelines. Martinez, Fabien // UT2;Apr/May2014, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p42
The article discusses a meeting of the Society for Underwater Technology (SUT) London branch held on January 16, 2014. It says that the discussion focused on chemical inhibitors dosage in subsea carbon steel pipelines. In addition, it mentions that the meeting was opened by SUT chief executive...
- Positive signs in plastic pipe market. // Underground Construction;Jul2015, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p7
The article offers information on the Plastic Pipes XVIII Conference and Exhibition to be hosted by the Plastic Pipes Conference Association (PPCA) in Berlin, Germany, from September12-14, 2016, which will discusses growth in the plastic pipe industry replacement of non-plastic pipe networks.
- Green Is Becoming ROUTINE. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Nov2008, Vol. 80 Issue 11, p5
Information about several topics discussed at the Heating, Piping and Air Conditioning (HPAC) Engineering annual Engineering Green Buildings Conference and Expo on October 21 and 22, 2008 at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada is presented. Topics include the growing commitment...