Visible Supply by State
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.120% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34397, p13
The article reports on the four-week bills auction conducted by the U.S. Treasury Department in October 2015.
- MTS Targets New Markets. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;7/14/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p9
Reports that MTS family of trading platforms for European government debts has introduced two segments of bonds. Features of New EuroMTS for Eastern European and Cyprus government bonds; Benefits of MTS Austrian Market for Austrian government bonds to users.
- Qatar: Global 30 Bond Yield To Drop Further. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/21/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p16
The article predicts a further decline in Qatar's U.S. dollar Global 30 bond in 2010. The instrument's yield reported a drop from 6.379% to 5.976 since the start of September 2009. A forecast of further yield compression is supported by the spread of the Global 30's yield over that of the U.S....
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Co At 4.365% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32247, p2
Reports on the price set for two-year Treasury notes in the market in the U.S.
- Untitled. // Bond Buyer;4/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31855, p35
Presents information on the government securities market in the U.S. as of April 2, 2004. Top management teams; Financial advisers; Top small-issue financial advisers; Largest bond issuers.
- Munis Little Changed After Big N.Y.C. Sale. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;11/15/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32755, p2
The article reports on the change in the municipal market after New York City emerged with roughly $1.1 billion of taxable and tax-exempt bonds via competitive and negotiated sale on November 14, 2007 in the U.S. Bonds in the largest series are worth $600 million, which will mature from 2009...
- The Credit Calendar. // Bond Buyer;3/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32351, p49
The article presents a credit calendar of events related to government securities in the U.S. The payment down amounting to 2.992 billion dollars at its regular weekly auction will be held on April 3, 2006. Futhermore, the Treasury auctions four-week bills will be held on April 4, 2006. Lastly,...
- Florida GFOA Panelists Offer Advice For Issuers in Today's Shaky Market. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/22/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32884, p3
The article reports on the advice given to bond issuers by Florida Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) panelists regarding the troubled bond market in Florida. During its annual conference, experts said issuers should carefully consider insurance costs, expect rating changes and have...
- Visible Supply by State. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32130, p29
The article presents statistical information related to bond issuance and their amount in various states of the U.S. Some of the states included are Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, North Dakota, Ohio and South Dakota.