- Moody's Downgrades University Medical Center of Arizona. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34145, p1
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the Tucson health-care provider's 330 million dollars of debt to Baa2 while retaining a negative outlook. It informs about the possible sale of the University Medical Center Corp of Arizona. It further explains how Moody's analyst...
- Battery Charged Up. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p37
Reports on the ratings allocated by Moody's Investors Service for the new-money and refunding deal of Battery Park City Authority in New York. Provision of fixed-rate portion; Reflection of resolution backing the debt; Increase of pledged revenues from residential towers.
- Moody's Drops Cicero, N.Y., to Baa 1. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p2
Reports on Moody's Investor Service's downgrading of the central New York town of Cicero to Baa1 from A3.
- Moody's Drops Chicago GOs to Aa3 Over Budget, Reserve Woes. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/9/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33363, p3
The article reports on the negative rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the general obligation credit of Chicago, Illinois.
- Whitefish Bay Sinks. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/18/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33368, p9
The article reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded the ratings of Whitefish Bay School Districts credit rating from Aa2 to Aa3 attributed to its decision to renege its moral obligation pledge in Wisconsin.
- Liberty Central Schools Raised to A1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33432, p2
The article reports that the A1 general rating of the Liberty Central School District has been upgraded to A2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. which affected 4.68 million dollars of outstanding long-term debt in New York.
- New London-Spicer SD Cut to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33432, p2
The article reports that the A2 rating of New London-Spicer School District 345 in Minnesota has been downgraded to A1 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. which created an impact on the district's 12.1 million dollars of outstanding long-term general obligation debt.
- Maywood May Fall: Moody's. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/22/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33437, p9
The article reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. gave an A1 rating on Maywood's outstanding general obligation debt in Illinois.
- Sleepy Eye Droops a Notch. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/22/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33437, p9
The article reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Sleepy Eye's general obligation debt to Aa1 due to its declining financial position in Minnesota.