Nebraska Power District to Issue $200 Million
- Beleaguered Nebraska Nuclear Plant Clouds $48M Offering. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/13/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31343, p30
Focuses on the status of revenue bond sale of Nebraska Public Power District's nuclear power plant. Demotion of rating by Standard & Poor's; Change of outlook to negative from stable by Fitch Ratings; Amount of outstanding general revenue bonds.
- Nebraska Utility Issuing $234M for Nuclear Plant. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/1/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33656, p1
The article reports on the 234-million-dollar of new-money and refunding general revenue bonds issued by the Nebraska Public Power District (NPPD) for nuclear plant. It notes that the borrowing is the first of NPPD to capture interest rate savings and finance capital projects at its nuclear...
- Ron Asche, Nebraska Public Power District. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p50
Focuses on the operation of the Nebraska Public Power District. Sale of bonds for renovations of the emissions-control equipment; Possibility of building generators; Ratings from credit agencies.
- Nebraska Power District's Market Trip Will Help Pay Off Nuclear Plant Lawsuits. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/7/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31486, p5
Reports the issuance of general revenue bonds by the Nebraska Public Power District in Nebraska. Amount of the bonds; Proceeds of the sale; Lead manager of the bond sale.
- Nebraska Power District Readies $270M in Capital Project Deal. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/27/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33389, p40
The article reports that the Nebraska Public Power District had prepared 270 million dollars of bonds as part of its annual borrowing to finance capital projects.
- Wind energy blows strong in Nebraska; second farm slated. ARENS, CURT // Nebraska Farmer;Sep2011, Vol. 153 Issue 9, p90
The article reports the 202 megawatts wind power of Nebraska Public Power District (NPPD) as the available resource to the district by the end of 2012, which includes the negotiations of NPPD for a second wind farm at Broken Bow, Nebraska, and to several wind projects.
- Nebraska power deal assigned A ratings. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;05/14/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30393, p29
Reports that the Nebraska Public Power District's bond issue has earned an A-plus rating from the Standard & Poor's and an A1 rating from Moody's Investors Service. Strengths and weaknesses of the bond issue.
- IRS: Some NPPD BABs Don't Qualify for 35% Subsidy. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/11/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33795, p32
The article informs that the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has informed the Nebraska Public Power District (NPPD) that the Build America Bonds (BABs) do not qualify for the payment of 35 percent subsidy, received from the U.S. Treasury.
- Lance controls cyclone boiler NOx. Boschee, Pam // Electric Light & Power;Jun98, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p18
Describes Nebraska Public Power District's NOx lance technology for reducing nitrogen oxide emissions from coal-fired generating plants. Provisions of the Title IV of the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments; Capabilities of the lance.