Product and Component Traceability
- HITTING THE RECALL WALL. Johnson, Dennis // Dealernews;Jul2005, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p52
Reports on the increase of product recalls in the United States motorcycle industry. Creation of a negative impact on the business; Willingness of the industry to respond to customers' needs; Reimbursement of the dealers for the repairs.
- Total Recall. Vardaman, E. Jan // Circuits Assembly;Sep2007, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p26
The article discusses the product recalls and deterioration of quality of China's manufactured products and its global impact as of September 2007. According to the article, China is the 4th largest manufacturing country producing toys, mobile phones and personal computers. Recall of products...
- Product recalls. // Child Health Alert;Oct94, Vol. 12, p6
Reports on product recalls by several companies. Defects in Levi Strauss & Co.'s Shortalls, Rompers and Koveralls jeans for boys and girls; NUK Orthodontics Pacifiers recalled by Gerber Products Co.; Gerry Baby Products Co.'s offer of free replacement suction cups for over 175,000 Gerry Model...
- Product recalls. // Child Health Alert;Nov94, Vol. 12, p3
Announces product recalls. Gerry Good Vibes Infant Carriers models 037 and 038; `Thunderbat' baseball bat made by Processed Plastic Co.; `Scenteed Teethers' from Remco Toys Co./Azrak-Hamway International Incorporated.
- Recalls. // Good Housekeeping;Oct99, Vol. 229 Issue 4, p187
Presents products that were recalled by the manufacturers in cooperation with the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). Manufacturer of Juice Extractors from Aroma Housewares Co.; Description of Cloth Infant Carriers from Evenflo Co. Inc.; Problem with Stuffed Sock Monkeys...
- Product recall--It can happen to anyone--How to soften... Higgins, Greg; Landa, Shellie // Insurance Advocate;02/21/98, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p18
Reports on the product recall in the United States. Effect of the recalls of defective products on businesses; Companies which were affected by the product recall; Challenges encountered by companies in facing a recall.
- Recall Alerts. // Good Housekeeping;Apr2008, Vol. 246 Issue 4, p242
A list of products recalled by manufacturers in cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission is presented.
- Can J&J's brand family stage recall recovery? NEFF, JACK // Advertising Age;5/23/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 21, p1
The article focuses on the packaged goods industry and nonprescription drug company Johnson & Johnson. Financial problems facing the company as a result of production shutdowns due to a series of product recalls are examined, particularly the effect of lost production and sales on the market...
- Cooper recalling light truck tires. // Tire Business;7/30/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p3
The article reports that Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. is voluntarily recalling nearly 92,000 16-inch Dominator Sport A/T light truck radials sold through Discount Tire Co. Inc. stores because of an elevated rate of consumer complaints about belt separations. Despite the absence of evidence of design...