- Upstream Amplifier Targets Set-Top Boxes And Cable Applications. Frenzel, Louis // Electronic Design;01/08/2001, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p41
Features electronic products. Inclusion of Microtune's MicroStreamer MT1530 integrated circuit amplifier; Caesius Software's launch of the WebQL Business Edition software, which lets users engage in reverse data mining; Nucleonic Corp.'s Model PB-5 precision pulse generator.
- Welcome To The New Millennium--And A Shaky Start. Bursky, David // Electronic Design;01/08/2001, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p44
Editorial. Comments on developments in the United States electronics industry as of January 2001. Inclusion of the possible collapse of highly leveraged companies; Interdependencies existing between component and system manufacturers; Enhancement of the Intel Pentium instruction set with...
- Newsfronts: Electronics. Kirschner, Suzanne Kantra; Vizard, Frank; Booth, Stephen A.; Wessner, Cecilia // Popular Science;Jan2000, Vol. 256 Issue 1, p29
Features developments concerning the electronics industry as of January 2000. Includes the preparation of Chinese electronics manufacturers to sell products under their own brands; Importance of the NXT2000 demodulator chip in the performance of digital television (DTV); American Airlines'...
- IN OUR WAKE JUNE 1989. // Yachting;Jun2010, Vol. 207 Issue 6, p21
The article offers information about the electronic communication device NMEA 2000 which helps yachtsmen to prepare for bad weather in the U.S.
- Bourns, Inc. // ECN: Electronic Component News;May99 Supplement, Vol. 43, p10
Features the electronic products manufactured by Bourns Inc. in California. Availability of the Trimpot Trimming Potentiometers in small packages; Suitability of MULTIFUSE resettable fuses for electronic applications; Presence of valuable technical information about product categories in the...
- ELMA. // ECN: Electronic Component News;May99 Supplement, Vol. 43, p24
Features several components and enclosure products of the company ELMA Electronics Inc. Availability of the E27 mechanical encoders in both horizontal and vertical versions; Applicability of the Type 11 Magic enclosure system with VME and Eurocard platforms; Incorporation of sealed hard gold...
- COMPONENTS corporation. // ECN: Electronic Component News;May99 Supplement, Vol. 43, p64
Features board-to-board interconnection devices manufactured by Components Corp. in New Jersey. Incorporation of test points into surface mount technology; Presence of gas-tight contact in the board-to-board beryllium copper interconnection devices; Availability of loop profile test points in...
- Sounding Off on Cracks. // Poptronics;May2000, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p24
Reports the development of an inspection device for cracked bolts at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory in the United States. Impact of undetected cracked bolts on industrial or nuclear plants; Advantages of the inspection device; Reliance of the device on ultrasonic electronics.
- New products. // Electronics Now;Jan1998, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p60
Provides information on two electronic apparatus. Optura, hybrid digital-video (DV) camcorder from Canon USA Inc.; Models F-2800 and F-2850, universal frequency counters from Elenco Electronics Co.