- Socialize and unite the industry. // Dealernews;Sep2010, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p44
The article reviews several web sites including Motorcycle OEM Network, located at www.oemnetworkgroup.com, Motorcycle Industry Professionals,located at http://linkd.in/motoindprof, and Shop Talk, located at www.dealernews.com/shoptalk.
- EPA reviews OEM info sites. Goldberg, Maren // Automotive Body Repair News;Jul2004, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p18
Announces that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's certification and compliance division issued letters of approval to original equipment manufacturers for the structure and pricing of their Service Information Web sites. Issuance of the letters to all manufacturers who received letters...
- Shop Supplier Storefronts! // New Equipment Digest;Nov2005, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p70
The article presents information about the website www.newequipment.com, which features more than a dozen well-known suppliers.
- Thought-provoking comments, a little satire and wit, and sometimes a challenge or two from an anonymous distributor. // Outdoor Power Equipment;Jun2012, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p8
The article discusses issues related to the electronics industry. It is said that demand for electronic equipment is strong, as is service, parts and accessory sales. Many original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) are said to be unable to keep up with unit demand. Some retailers are said to be...
- The Fixture Dilemma. Johnson, Stacy Kalisz // Circuits Assembly;Feb2008, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p38
The article provides information on choosing between an adapter and a new fixture when switching into a new in-circuit test (ICT) system or ICT-related technology of original equipment manufacturers. Switching entails considering whether to begin the process from scratch with new fixtures or...
- Bit parts take centre stage. Gudgeon, Mark // Dairy Industries International;Apr2012, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p21
The article offers information on DairyBits, a website which has developed an online store for dairy equipment parts. It says that the website provides replacement parts of the dairy, ice cream, and general liquid processing and large stock of original equipment manufacturer (OEM). According to...
- Web listings. // Test & Measurement World;Jan98, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p75
Presents an alphabetical list of web sites of companies in the test industry. Includes Amplifier Research; Bird Electronic; Boontoon Electronics; Capital Equipment; Cascade Microtech.
- MOST READ NEWS. // Electronics Weekly;7/2/2008, Issue 2343, p30
The article lists the most visited news stories for the week ending July 2, 2008 on the website, ElectronicsWeekly.com, which include limitless possibilities of plastic electronics, brightening of light emitting diodes (LEDs) by photonics and nano particles, and an urge for GPS replacement over...
- Have Some Electronic Fun. Titus, Jon // Test & Measurement World;Dec2000, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p7
Reports on the proliferation of Web sites that offer information about basic electronics kits. Features of the sites; Home page addresses.