Note to Self
- NEWS. // Asset Securitization Report;9/10/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 35, p1
Reports developments related to asset and mortgage-backed securities in the United States as of September 2001. Amount of the premarketed arbitrage cash flow of the Banc of America Securities; Basis of rating the bank notes of CLO Geldilux; Plan of ABN Amro Mortgagae Corp. to offer unsold...
- How has cash usage evolved in recent decades? What might drive demand in the future? Fish, Tom; Whymark, Roy // Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin;2015 3rd Quarter, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p216
The article discusses the evolution of cash usage in Great Britain in recent decades as of August 2015. Topics covered include the new banknotes to be launched by the Bank of England, the role of the Bank of England in issuing banknotes, and the evolution of payment technologies. Also mentioned...
- Streamlining the debt recovery process. // Credit Management;Mar2010, p41
The article offers information on the presentation of Andy Smith of Shoosmiths on the importance of debt recovery process and services in the management of cash flow problems in Great Britain.
- Settling the cash flow statement dispute. Rue, Joseph C.; Kirk, Florence // National Public Accountant;Jun96, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p17
Discusses the relative merits of direct versus indirect method of reporting operating cash flows. US Financial Operating Board's policy on operating cash flows; Arguments supporting the use of the two methods; Studies on the use of the two methods in reporting operating cash flows.
- Cash flows pick up, But managers are more concerned with finding value. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;12/05/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30286, p6
Presents information on cash flows and managers concerns regarding value. Comments from Walter Beveridge, municipal funds manager at Charles Schwab and Company; Concerns of managers; Detailed information on the cash flow pick up.
- Indiana seizes insurer. McLeod, Douglas // Business Insurance;12/22/97, Vol. 31 Issue 52, p2
Reports that Indiana regulators have sized control of Classic Fire and Marine Insurance Company. Why the Indiana Insurance Department obtained a rehabilitation order; Details on the seizure of possessions of Concord General Corporation; Background information on the company.
- The cash-flow seesaw. Grund, John M. // Oregon Business Magazine;Mar98, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p30
Gives information on effective cash-flow management using the experience of various business persons. Problems associated with cash-flow; How the rapid growth of a company can result in cash flow problems; Reference to the Incorporated 500 list of 1982 of the fastest-growing companies across...
- Cash is like oxygen. Mariotti, John // Industry Week/IW;04/21/97, Vol. 246 Issue 8, p42
Discusses the necessity of cash flow for the short-term survival of companies in the United States. Shift in the measurement emphasis to economic value added (EVA); Author's most memorable personal cash-flow crunch; Steps in making cash flow projections; Need to plan on a month-by-month and...
- FRS1 (revised). Saksida, Megan // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Sep97, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p66
Investigates the revised version of the FRS1 Cash flow statements in Great Britain. Reasons for the revision; Changes made to the original version of FRS1; Divisions created under the investing activities heading; Amendments made to the proforma to the cash flow statement. INSETS: May 1998...