- Airport Expansion. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;3/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32346, p35
The article reports on the plan of Reno/Tahoe International Airport to embark on a terminal expansion by 2012. The airport announces that it will pursue the plan after paying down all of its outstanding bonds except for financing the parking garage. It is expected that the airport will spend 17...
- REP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;1/5/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33034, p11
A calendar for registered financial planners (RFP) for January to February 2009 in the U.S. is presented including Los Angeles World Airports in California, The City of Menasha in Wisconsin, and The Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission in Delaware.
- O'Hare Debt on Calendar. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/12/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33449, p1
The article reports on the move of the city government in Chicago, Illinois to sale the 1.1 billion dollars worth of debt for O'Hare International Airport. According to finance officials, the city will be retailing orders for the said bonds on February 1, 2010 and will be holding an...
- Citi wins Abu Dhabi airport advisory. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/26/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 34, p24
Reports on a financial advisory mandate awarded to Citigroup by the Supervision Committee for the Expansion of Abu Dhabi International Airport in United Arab Emirates in 2005. Responsibilities of the advisor under its request for proposal; Duration of the mandate; Involvement of Parsons...
- If pigs had wings. HARRIS, SHAUN // Finweek;8/28/2008, p78
The article discusses the issue facing two airline companies SA Airways (SAA) and Airports Co. South Africa (Acsa) in South Africa. This issue is related to the misery experienced by travelers who meet both of those enterprises at the same time. In addition, both companies are also facing...
- PLANNING IN THE MEDIA. Morris, Huw // Planning (14672073);10/23/2009, Issue 1841, p36
The article provides information regarding various planning activities in England. The plan to prevent over crowding at Heathrow has advanced closer through developing an airport in the Thames Estuary. Grocery and general merchandising retailer Tesco planned to develop a new town hub next to the...
- Consider These Year-end Financial Tips. Williams, Yvonne A. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);12/6/2006, Vol. 134 Issue 49, p5A
The author suggests useful year-end financial tips for the people in Burnet, Texas.
- 'Phoenixing Bill' too tame on planners? Tsanadis, Andrew // Money Management;1/19/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the controversy surrounding the financial planning practice known as phoenix activity in which insolvent companies could establish a new business using the same company name in 2012 in Australia.
- Financial Tips for Newly Single Women. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);8/ 2/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 29, p2
The article presents information on tips given to women of Texas related to the financial planning in order to check savings and expenditure.