Hunting a Head
- New IDA Leader. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31892, p31
Reports that the Southwestern Illinois Development Authority has voted to appoint Belleville city Treasurer Mike Lundy as its new executive director. Replacement for Joe Behnken; Authority one of just a few conduit agencies left intact after most statewide agencies were consolidated into the...
- Biz world may be key to filling county jobs. Bennett, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/26/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p1
Reports on the consideration of business leaders for the vacant position of development director in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. Role to achieve economic development; Qualification of executive for the director positions; Differences between a business leader and government administrator in terms of...
- Gulf Coast businesses meet to tackle regional problems. Volz // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);08/30/99, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p11
Reports that business leaders from the Gulf Coast area will meet on September 1999 in Biloxi, Mississippi to tackle economic development issues. Topics to be discussed during the meeting; Business leaders' prioritization of the plan to build a regional transit in the region; Chambers of...
- Executive Order 13173-Interagency Task Force on the Economic Development of the Central San Joaquin Valley . Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;10/30/2000, Vol. 36 Issue 43, p2630
Presents the text of Executive Order 13173 created by United States President Bill Clinton on October 25, 2000, which deals with the interagency task force on economic development of the Central San Joaquin Valley in California.
- The Curse of Growth. Anderson, Rob; Tappin, Steve // New Zealand Management;Oct99, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p38
Discusses the importance of revenue growth to company executives in New Zealand. Components of delivering growth; Impact of executive influence to corporate growth; Scope of full growth.
- Business sees Britain setting the pace. Ferguson, Adele // BRW;03/02/98, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p52
Reports that European business executives believe that Great Britain and Spain offer the region's best short-term economic potential. Findings of the survey by UPS Europe Business Monitor; Executives' high ranking of the political environment in Great Britain; Germany to have the greatest...
- Keith A. Kelley. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/13/2001, Issue 322811, p18
Profiles Keith A. Kelley, the Executive Director for the West Fresno Coalition for Economic Development in California. Business philosophy; Professional accomplishments; Education; Personal information.
- Execs Take On Bigger Civic Role. Andrade, Daniela // Business Mexico;Oct2004, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p13
Reports that top executives are taking on bigger civic role in Mexico. Political and economic gains made by the country; Efforts to close the gap between the poor and the rich.
- Garner Joins Grand Haven Chamber. Sanchez, Mark // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/5/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p10
Features Ed Garner, vice-president for economic development with the Grand Haven Chamber of Commerce in Michigan. Comments of Garner on his position; Positions held in previous works; Involvement in the field of economic development.