Securities Industry Association's Kaswell Going to Dechert Law Firm
- The Bulletin Board. // Tennessee Bar Journal;Apr2005, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on members associated with the Tennessee Bar Association. The Murfreesboro law office of Burger, Siskin, Scott & McFarlin announced the addition of Claire Susannah Burger to the firm. The law firm of Leitner, Williams, Dooley & Napolitan PLLC has named three new members:...
- LEADER. Griffiths, Catrin // Lawyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p3
Comments on the failure of big international law firms to penetrate the Italian market. Defection of the international firms' lawyers to local practitioners; State of the country's legal community.
- Luxembourg: Centre point. Harris, Joanne // Lawyer (Online Edition);7/8/2013, p16
The article focuses on the law market in Luxembourg, which is the centre point for the legal services in Europe. It is noted that the Eurozone crisis has affected Luxembourg but is still one of the few jurisdictions in Europe that is still attracting new entrants into its legal market. It is...
- Romania: Project Reboot. Metcalfe, Christian // Lawyer (Online Edition);7/8/2013, p17
The article focuses on the economic outlook for the law firms in Romania. Cristina Togan, a senior associate in the banking and capital markets team at Gide Loyrette Nouel says that the legal market in Romania has been made more flexible by a new civil code introduced in 2011 and a new civil...
- WHO'S WHO in TOLEDO AREA LAW 2013. // Toledo Business Journal;Sep2013, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p14
The article offers information on the Who's Who in Toledo Area Law of 2013 for the identification of highly capable legal professionals practicing law in Toledo area, the U.S. state of Ohio. The process of Who's Who in Toledo Area Law process includes call for nominations and votes from area...
- Full legal services under one roof. Durand, Augusto // Caribbean Business;12/18/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 50, pS18
Presents the corporate profile of law firm CNRD&B PSC in Puerto Rico. Corporate headquarters of the business; Location of the company; Its corporate profits.
- DIFFICULT CLIENTS. McElhaney, James W. // ABA Journal;Jul2004, Vol. 90 Issue 7, p30
Presents several kinds of law firm clients. Description of a high-maintenance client; Problems encountered by dealing with micromanager-type of clients; Characteristics of obsessed clients.
- MAKING THE DECISION TO MAKE A CHANGE. VAN DEN ACK, MARY E. // Law Practice: The Business of Practicing Law;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p54
The article presents the author's views on starting one's own law firm. According to the author, leaving an established law firm to start one's own law firm can be challenging but if one has the courage to make the leap, it can be rewarding. Suggestions are offered to spend significant time...
- The magic circle's spell remains unbroken. Wheeler, Kevin // Lawyer;9/21/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p6
In this article the author discusses the condition the magic circle firms in Great Britain. He cotes that published report "The Law Firm of the 21st Century" by Eversheds which tried to project the legal landscape in ten years where he believes that it has been produced to create the impression...