Munis Weaken as Treasuries Plunge; Florida School District Refunds $38M
- Treasury to Raise $58.2B With a $72B Refunding. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33411, p2
The article reports on the Treasury Department in the U.S. will raise 58. 2 billion U.S. dollars with its quarterly refunding.
- N.J. County Authority Seeks to Refinance Solid-Waste Bonds. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;01/04/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31050, p36
Reports on the plan of Passaic County Utilities Authority to refinance its solid-waste bonds in Passaic, New Jersey. 2001 debt service payments of the authority; Extension of the bonds; Structure of the bonds issued.
- The Week Ahead: Price Figures to Trump Volume in Determining Investor Demand. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p6
Presents several prospects in the securities market for the second quarter of 2002 in the U.S. Importance of price in determining demand; Anticipation for the allocation revenue refunding from the Industry Urban Development Agency; Availability of higher yielding bonds.
- With SLGS in Hand, New Jersey Readies $400M in Deals. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p5
Reports on selling of 400 million dollar general obligation bonds called State and Local Government Series (SLGS) securities for refunding outstanding debt in New Jersey. Investment of proceeds from sale in SLGS; Decline in yield of SLGS by basic points; Impact of the September 11, 2001...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $2B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/21/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32718, p2
The article reports on the plans of the U.S. Department of Treasury for the weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills. According to the report the Treasury will pay down $2 billion at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $29 billion to refund $29.002...
- Treasury to Raise $6.2B New Cash with $66B Quarterly Refunding. // Bond Buyer;11/6/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34207, p1
The Treasury Department said it will raise $6.2 billion in new cash in its quarterly refunding.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $2B New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32304, p2
The article reports that the United States Treasury Department will refund $10 billion of maturing Treasury bills by selling $12 billion of four-week discount bills on January 24, 2006. The discount bills will raise $2 billion in new cash after refunding the maturing bills.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p24
Provides information related to competitive bond sales across the U.S. as of November 4, 2003. Amount of refunding and construction bonds for school districts; Percentage of general obligation refunding bonds in Illinois; Allocation of general obligation refunding improvement bonds in Minnesota.
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission Seeks $200M Refunding. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31767, p4
Reports on the refunding of bonds of the Suburban Sanitary Commission in Washington. Advance refunding of 1996 and 1994 bonds; Timetable for the refunding of bonds; Amount of the refunding; Financial adviser and bond counsel for the refunding.