NEWS IN BRIEF
- Treasury to Offer $4B Of Cash Managements. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32019, p2
The article reports on auction of cash management bill by the U.S. Treasury. The Treasury Department said yesterday that it will auction $4 billion of 14-day cash management bills today. The bills are dated December 1, 2004 and due December 15.
- Turning around cash flow and profit. Gray, Andi // Westchester County Business Journal;1/23/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p10
The article presets a question and answer advisory concerning cash flow and profit management. According to the author, beating into the credit line is not a long term solution that usually results to ever greater issues. She suggests to inform employees that bonuses are postponed and hours may...
- 10-Day Cash Managements Draw 5.195% High Rate. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;12/5/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32521, p2
The article reports on the $11 billion 10-day cash management bills sold by the Treasury Department at a 5.195% high tender rate. The bill which was taken December 5, 2006 was expected to due on December 15, 2006. The estimated ratio of the bill was 3.57 and the coupon equivalent was 5.275%. The...
- World's Best Treasury & Cash Management Providers. // Global Finance;Oct2004, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p62
This article presents information on world's best treasury and cash management providers. The big international banks make it look easy, sweeping lip dollars and euros and various other currencies from remote corners of the world and investing the resulting cash pile in the highest-yielding...
- 14-Day Cash Managements Draw 3.980% High Rate. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/30/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32268, p6
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has sold 20 billion dollars of 14-day cash management bills.
- Cash Managements Draw 1.480% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31960, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's sale of 16 billion dollar cash management bills.
- Young County: Common sense use of current assets. BULLOCK, JUDGE JOHN C. // Graham Leader;6/23/2013, Vol. 137 Issue 89, p5A
In this article the author discusses a common-sense plan to maximize the value of current assets and resolve the critical issues including Law Enforcement Center (LEC), provide adequate and safe workspace and records preservation as required by law.
- Public debt and cash management. // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2010, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p88
The article focuses on the issuance of a paper on public debt and cash management by the Federation of European Accountants (FEE) in 2010.
- Debts Undo a Saver. Wang, Penelope // Money;Sep2005, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p76
Offers an investment strategy for Tina Johnson of Houston, Texas. Investment goals, including building her net worth; Financial situation; Mistakes that are standing in the way of Johnson's goal, including a large credit-card debt; Value of spreading her 401(k) among different kinds of...