Ratings in Hindsight
- Altria Group, Inc. // Altria Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Jul2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of Altria Group, Inc is presented.
- SMOKELESS TOBACCO IS STILL GOING STRONG. Niksic, Melissa // Tobacco Retailer;May/Jun2012, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p12
The article focuses on the steady growth and constant product innovation of the smokeless tobacco category. Altria Group's Communications' manager Brian May states that there were nearly 35% of adult smokers who were interested in spit-free alternatives to cigarettes. It says that the growth of...
- News roundup. // Dow Theory Forecasts;7/5/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 27, p7
Presents a roundup of financial news concerning various companies as of July 2004. Increase in shares of Altria Group and other tobacco companies; Increase in BellSouth's quarterly dividend payable August 2, 2004.
- Kraft needs a cigarette break from parent firm. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/14/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p8
Focuses on problems faced by Kraft Foods Inc. due to its ownership by tobacco company Altria Group Inc. Nearly 15 years of ownership of Kraft Foods by Altria is beginning to cause problems for the food giant, especially since a court ordered Altria Group to put up a 12-billion dollar bond while...
- From 'Nader's raider' to tobacco industry executive. Kenney, Jack // New Hampshire Business Review;3/18/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p13
Profiles David Greenberg, chief compliance officer for tobacco firm Altria Group Inc. in New Hampshire in 2005. Duties and responsibilities for the firm; Growth targets and strategies; Predilections.
- Double fault? Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/15/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 37, p3
The article examines the economic condition of tobacco companies Altria Group Inc. and UST Inc. in the U.S. It is remarkable that both companies have been in the grip of cost cuts as they aim to maximize efficiency and value to shareholders. There have been various relocations of business...
- Altria Unit Will Acquire E-Cig Maker. // MMR;2/24/2014, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p11
The article reports on the plan of Altria Group Inc. subsidiary Nu Mark LLC to acquire electronic cigarette supplier Green Smoke Inc. in the U.S.
- Altria's Dividend, Stock Price Rise. SCOTT STODDARD // Investors Business Daily;8/13/2015, pB09
The article reports on the increase in the dividend and stock price of tobacco company Altria, manufacturer of Marlboro cigarettes, which is just below a 55.82 buy point of a cup-with-a-handle base and an annualized dividend yield of 3.7 percent.
- Altria Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Altria Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis;9/ 1/2014, p1
A SWOT analysis of Altria Group Inc. is presented.