PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
- Unburied Treasure. Hottinger, Katherine // Conde Nast Traveler;Jul2003, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p44
Previews the film 'Pirates of the Caribbean,' staring Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom and Geoffrey Rush, filmed in Saint Vincent. Efforts of director Jerry Bruckheimer to maximize the use of the location; Benefits of the choice of location to cast and crew of the film.
- Box Office Buccaneer. Nashawaty, Chris; Fierman, Daniel; Jensen, Jeff; Karger, Dave // Entertainment Weekly;7/25/2003, Issue 720, p10
Focuses on the success of the motion picture 'Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl,' starring Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom, directed by Jerry Bruckheimer.
- BOX OFFICE. Adams, Graham // Metro (NZ);Sep2003, Issue 267, p122
This article presents information about several motion pictures released in New Zealand as of September 1, 2003. 'Avalon' is co-written by comic book writer Neil Gaiman with a Polish cast shot in Warsaw, Poland and directed by a Japanese anime master. The motion picture 'Pirates of the...
- Publicists award nominees include comedy, adventure. McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;1/16/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 14, p4
Reports that union publicists have opted for an eclectic mix of major studio pictures in nominations for their Maxwell Weinberg Publicists Showmanship Award in Hollywood, California. Finalists for the awards; Inclusion of Disney's "Piraets of the Caribbean"; Presentation of the award at the...
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl. DiBella, Katie // Teen Ink;Jan2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p30
The article reviews the film "Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl," starring Johnny Depp and Geoffrey Rush.
- Twelve Year Old With A Future. Kirk, Kristina Noel // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);1/2/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p6
The article solicits views on the film "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl."
- Main event. Mathieson, Craig // Bulletin with Newsweek;9/23/2003, Vol. 121 Issue 6391, p78
The article presents a review of the film "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl." Pirates of the Caribbean has long been a Disney fixture. The best hire, however, is Johnny Depp. As Captain Jack Sparrow, Depp swans through Pirates, channeling a latter-day Keith Richards with...
- CARIBBEAN QUEENS. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/1/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 132, p16
Reports on the attire of the celebrities who attended the premiere screening of the film 'Pirates of the Caribbean.' Keira Knightley; Kelly Lynch; Daryl Hannah.
- TOP DVD SALES. // Billboard;12/27/2003, Vol. 115 Issue 52/1, p62
Presents a chart of top motion pictures based on DVD sales in the U.S. for the week ending December 27, 2003, including "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl."