- DISASSEMBLY LINE. Lucas, Gavin // Creative Review;Apr2003, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p28
Focuses on the Honda Accord television commercial by Wieden + Kennedy London. Launch of the advertisement during coverage of the 2003 Brazilian Grand Prix; Concept of the advertisement; Production of the advertisement in Paris, France.
- Top Marks for High-Altitude Stunt. Lippert, Barbara // Adweek;6/9/2008, Vol. 49 Issue 19, p26
A review is presented of television advertising created by the advertising agency Wieden & Kennedy for Honda Accord automobiles. In an advertisement broadcast live in Great Britain, a team of skydivers spelled out the word "Accord" with their bodies.
- Pick of the week. // Campaign;4/11/2003, Issue 15, p40
Appreciates a television advertisement for Honda Accord automobile created by advertising agency Wieden & Kennedy.
- Kitchen odyssey. // Campaign;1/14/2011, Issue 2, p3
The article reports on the launch of a television commercial by Wieden & Kennedy as part of its "good food deserves" campaign in Great Britain.
- Honda chain-reaction ad gets its own documentary. // Televisual;May2003, p7
Reports on the Honda Accord chain-reaction Cog advertisement directed by Antoine Bardou-Jacquet. Background of the advertisement; Producer; Editor.
- Wry on the fly. Parpis, Eleftheria // Adweek Eastern Edition;12/8/1997, Vol. 38 Issue 49, p38
Focuses on the New York-based Wieden & Kennedy creative team who develops the ESPN SportsCenter advertisement. Spots created by Wieden; Team's budget in creating television spots; Message depicted on the spots which the company created.
- A Man's Life. Middlekauff, Tracey // SHOOT;12/08/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 49, p44
Features the television commercials for Miller High Life made by Wieden+Kennedy in Portland, Oregon. Role of Jeff Kling and Jeff Williams as creative and art directors of the commercials; Advertisements of Miller for the year 2000; Objectives in creating the commercials.
- A Decade of Best Spots Winners. // Adweek;2/9/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p31
The article presents information about the winners of the best spots during the last decade, as of February 9, 2003. In 1996, the ad titled "Hungry? Why wait? Snickers," by BBDO, showed that a hungry man is supposed to spray-paint "chiefs" on a football field but instead spells out "Chefs." In...
- In Accord With Instinct. // CREATIVITY;Nov2006, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p20
The article offers information on a television spot titled "Birds" produced by VillarrosÃ s advertising agency of Barcelona, Spain. It is an advertisement of Honda Accord automobile's Adaptive cruise control technology produced for Spanish division of Honda Motor Co. Ltd. The spot depicts a...